Want a H4 like H3 or HR?

Please answer this question an put your high skill in H3 and your rank in Reach.

If you dont want a Halo 4 like any of them,this is not your post.

Only a experiment.

:slight_smile:

P.D: Sorry about my english guys.

I want Halo 4 to be like Halo 4.

Many wanted a 1-50 but that’s a no go. Reach ranks don’t mean anything besides cool looking emblems and armor unlocks.

Of course the Arena isn’t coming back for Halo 4 either…

Skill or rank is irrelevant when it comes to one’s own opinion on what they like.

I want Halo 4 like Halo 4, like how 343 is actually developing it.

> I want Halo 4 to be like Halo 4.

:stuck_out_tongue: I want Halo 4 to be its own halo game. Uniquely different from the rest, but still have influences from certain past halo games.

Its normal have so many trolls here?Can a mod delete these comments?

Answer the question and put your rank please,i dont want anything more,I hope respect to my post.

> Its normal have so many trolls here?Can a mod delete these comments?
>
> Answer the question and put your rank please,i dont want anything more,I hope respect to my post.

How are any of us trolling?

None of us flamed you, replied in a calm, polite manner instead.

please elaborate on the question

>
> Answer the question and put your rank please,i dont want anything more,I hope respect to my post.

First of all, learn the definition of “troll”. Secondly, ranks are irrelevant when it comes to stating one’s opinion on what they would prefer. Thirdly, Halo 4 doesn’t HAVE to be like one game or another. Halo 4 is what 343 is making it to be, containing aspects of all the past Halo games while incorporating new ideas being introduced in Halo 4.

I agree with DragonDude80. Halo 4 should be Halo 4. And so far from what I’ve seen it looks like Halo but not like Halo 3 or Reach.

Ok,I only wanted a direct answer but i cant have it.

> Ok,I only wanted a direct answer but i cant have it.

If you could explain what exactly your “experiment” is,maybe people might respond.

Lv. 40 in 3 and Noble in Reach.

Ranks are irrelavent in conversations as we shouldnt be judged in that matter but there. I humored you.

But like what so many others say, Halo 4 should be like Halo 4.

I want it to be an entirely fresh game tha’s just come out of the oven.

Brigadier Grade 3

Skill (I don’t play ranked)

I want it to be like H2 and H3. I don’t want all of these changes that drift the whole game off being Halo still.

> I want Halo 4 to be like Halo 4.

So you basicly want Reach 2.0?

Forerunner in Reach, 28ish or so in TS for 3 (had an older account that was slighter higher than this one though). Happy now?

I already said what i wanted to say above so no need to post that again.

>

Rank has nothing to do with a person’s opinion on a game.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

50 / onyx, general

Obviously 3 over reach. I’d love the game to have new features and really be fresh, there is no reason that it can’t move in the same direction as halo 2 / 3. It really is going to be more of a reach, though.

> Rank has nothing to do with a person’s opinion on a game.

There is no need for someone to be disrespectful about it, but it certainly plays a role in the opinions of the players. Undeniable. Call me an -Yoink- but half the time someone suggests something that i disagree with, or supports jetpack and buyable in game advantages… all i have to do is look at there halo 3 rank to figure out why they have such silly opinions.