Wanna show off your Halo clips?

Spartans, assemble!

Do you have any funny, awesome or simply weird Halo clips you’ve always wanted to share with the world, but you didn’t have an opportunity to do so? Well, now you have! Send me a message including your XBL gamertag and titles of your clips + info in which Halo’s file share can I find them. You can submit as many clips as you want. All of them (or at least most of them) will be featured in my new Halo compilation.

Thanks a lot!

I’d love to contribute with some of my clips since I got over a hundred of them across H3/reach/4 but what’s your YouTube channel? Would be great if you linked it so we can know when it comes.

I don’t really know what clip to contribute with so I can suggest taking whatever sounds good in my fileshare.

Oh, sweet! I’ll watch and record some of your clips once I have time, I’m quite busy this week.

My YT channel is Lemur Dawid. Feel free to check if I’m the right person to montage clips of yours and others :slight_smile:

Lol

> 2533274934500221;4:
> Lol

Did I make you laugh? Why?

> 2533274906830755;3:
> Oh, sweet! I’ll watch and record some of your clips once I have time, I’m quite busy this week.
>
> My YT channel is Lemur Dawid. Feel free to check if I’m the right person to montage clips of yours and others :slight_smile:

The offer is rather entruiging but after seeing your content I’m a bit turned off. That the only content is in your native language (or at least the majority) is fine but not as appealing as if it were in English…But feel free to use some of my clips but keep in mind that some credit would be really appreciated.

I’ll record everything in english this time, don’t worry. Also, all the clips will be signed with GT’s and all the credit will go to people who submitted stuff.

Only in 4 of my videos me and my friends were speaking polish - these vids are dedicated to them and my other pals. If you’re turned off because of polish in-game texts and notifications in my “SaF” montages, I’m afraid I can’t do anything about them now. Most of the clips don’t really need translation or explanation anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Ask your friends if they have something cool to show us. I’m not gonna lie: right now there aren’t many people willing to submit their clips xD

Yeah any clips in my fileshare are good, choose one with a good description tho, because a lot are funny in terms of physics fails (and rediculous suicides) etc, but some are just games i thought i did well in way back when. Generally if it is in my FS, and more than 2 mins long, it is bad