Wanna keep halo wars alive?

heres my suggestion: flood survival mode
like co-op campaign but one covenant leader and one unsc leader.
they’d each have a non upgradeable firebase/outpost. then near them there would be single slot build pads. resources would be restricted and units are worth alot more than spam. the farther you would push into the map the more technologies you get but the thinner your lines are stretched the weaker you become.
it would also be a fisrt for the genre if done properly.
just playing the flood missions with friends feeding the flood marines then going out in small groups fighting them is fun so why not a survival mode then?
discuss.

Sadly, I think 343 is finished with Halo Wars except for an update hopefully that fixes what the last one broke.

a game with so much potential but was beaten with a ten foot pole…

Hopefully, Halo Wars will be made into a trilogy.

there is almost no strategy in it and without the free base building it gets boring after a while. if the next one (if they make it…) had more units, more strategy and a free base building system then it would probobly be greeted by better reviews.(06 build cough cough

http://www.halowars.com/news/devblog/default.aspx

Halo Wars had high reviews on everything I saw. It has even been named one of the top games for the xbox 360.

> Halo Wars had high reviews on everything I saw. It has even been named one of the top games for the xbox 360.

Ranked #17 ahead of Modern Warfail 2, Gears of War, and Left for Dead 2.

I love to play halo wars but I have to agree I do not like that you can not set up a base anywhere you want the set locations do get old they did the same thing to command and conqure red alert for xbox 360 too the old school C&C was way better

I like the base system - it adds structure to matches - but free-building would be cool. How about both? You can free-build individual buildings, but must also have a proper base in one of the set locations, and free-built buildings have different properties to those built on base slots. You’d have to reduce the number of base sites, obviously.