Walshy Weapon Group Discussion *20 Min*

Just a heads up, here is a new Walshy vid featuring Bravo and Bestman talking about the weapons in Halo 4 that they used while playing. The group discussion is 20 minutes so they have a lot of good feedback on how each weapon behaves.

What I found surprising watching the vid is that they said the AR was not as powerful as they thought it was gonna be.

Walshy Group Discussion

Great clip, it’s good to see Community guys just actually talking about the game rather than watching Industry people giving me the same rehearsed PR crap.

Certainly a mouth full the had to say. Still trying to process it all. Still sounds nice…

Surprised to hear that the AR isn’t as powerful as people thought.

No killcams, so people can toss that out cods window.

5 shot Br confirmed from them again.

I’m happy to hear that the Sniper feels heavier and more difficult to use in CQB.

> I’m happy to hear that the Sniper feels heavier and more difficult to use in CQB.

Same here! At least now the sniper will be much more skillful to use.

> Certainly a mouth full the had to say. Still trying to process it all. Still sounds nice…
>
> Surprised to hear that the AR isn’t as powerful as people thought.
>
> <mark>No killcams, so people can toss that out cods window.</mark>
>
> 5 shot Br confirmed from them again.

I wouldn’t be too quick to judge. They were playing a different gametype which was Infinity Slayer so maybe killcams will be in regular slayer? I don’t know but killcams HAVE been seen in leaked footage so it’s definitely in there somewhere.