Walmart has a Collector’s Edition for pre order

Link here.

Honestly, the coolest thing is the energy sword lamp but that was already available for purchase separately so it’s kinda ehh to me

EDIT: Out of stock now. Looks like it’s limited to 10,000 units.

Yeah not worth it.

Dang…
I didn’t even know they were doing this.

Did I miss all the advertising?

> 2533274870389366;3:
> Dang…
> I didn’t even know they were doing this.
>
> Did I miss all the advertising?

No, it was a ghost drop… for now at least

Not going to lie. Personally for me, the Halo Infinite Xbox Series X and now this Collector’s Edition definitely look so not worth it for me. When it comes to the console, black and gold with the stars looks nice, but doesn’t scream Halo to me like the Halo 3 Xbox 360 did and this Collector’s Edition doesn’t come with anything I desire to have besides the game itself. All this has done is make me glad I didn’t skip on a normal Series X and glad 'm going with Best Buy for my copy. But all the razer gear being Master Chief themed really gets me going lol.

Of course it’s a US Exclusive, I shouldn’t be surprised really literally everything Halo is now

I love Halo, I think walmart made a boo boo and wasn’t supposed to list it till announced, however when I saw it I was like awesome, I want one… Then I stopped for a second and thought, well, do I really need it…no not really, do I really need to spend 170 dollars on basically an energy sword lamp as pre-ordered digitally anyway.
Even the series x halo edition, I mean you can buy halo skins for series x anyway, with the lack of availability of series x I picked up series s and wait till 2nd gen series x’s come out and give the series s to my daughter.
I did pick up a cable guy master chief to hold my controller, and that’s about it lol.
I’m in Finland so can’t get some of it anyway

Wonder how many went to scalpers.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> Wonder how many went to scalpers.

Just checked eBay, by the rings these Scalpers are becoming a joke now

> 2533274804805205;1:
> Link here.
>
> Honestly, the coolest thing is the energy sword lamp but that was already available for purchase separately so it’s kinda ehh to me
>
> EDIT: Out of stock now. Looks like it’s limited to 10,000 units.

Yeah it’s a bunch of garbage tbh. Seriously, we’re in 2021 and they’re still giving out iron-on patches? This isn’t the 80s or 90s anymore where Canadian tuxedos were always worn.

> 2535428779736382;9:
> > 2727626560040591;8:
> > Wonder how many went to scalpers.
>
> Just checked eBay, by the rings these Scalpers are becoming a joke now

Think I saw one posted for $600. Ridiculous how this happens.

> 2535428779736382;9:
> > 2727626560040591;8:
> > Wonder how many went to scalpers.
>
> Just checked eBay, by the rings these Scalpers are becoming a joke now

Yeah, unfortunately it’s here to stay until manufacturing/distribution can finally clear up and go back to normal… if ever

Imagine if this is exclusive to Wallmart! So USA only (Canada + Mexico maybe?) So only three countries?
Limited to 10k? Yeah, Europe is getting shafted.