Wall running and all the beeps, pews, and chuurps.

Haven’t seen this mention yet but I feel like I should be able to wall run, could be because I’ve been playing Titanfall recently but I’m 90% sure it’s because of the current Ninja skill set we have. I really thing a wall run would be great.

Secondly was is everyone’s opinion on all the sounds of armour, weapons etc. I though watching gameplay on Youtube etc it was annoying but in game I love it (same as callouts) and find it really useful. Even the aim down sight beep.

Opinions everyone?

I think wall run might be taking it a bit far. A no from me.

The latest version (weirdly, not the one 343 used for the beta) of the game has far fewer beeps than the current one we’re playing. Have a look at Ep.4 of the bulletin for gameplay of that. They listened to the whining there.

Really, I really like it. I hope they haven’t removed all the shields beeps though.

I too have been frequenting Titanfall. And will most likely go back to it because:

1. This game isn’t quite holding me yet. Not enough feeling of progression.
  2. Ranking. I’m stuck in a rut early on, in Bronze II. Comparing this to the still-rising Gold III I have in Titanfall, I prefer to go to a game where my skill is a little more helpful to the team.
  3. This community has become disgusting and discriminatory. A shell of it’s former self.

> 2535443592437895;4:
> I too have been frequenting Titanfall. And will most likely go back to it because:
>
> 1. This game isn’t quite holding me yet. Not enough feeling of progression.
> 2. Ranking. I’m stuck in a rut early on, in Bronze II. Comparing this to the still-rising Gold III I have in Titanfall, I prefer to go to a game where my skill is a little more helpful to the team.
> 3. This community has become disgusting and discriminatory. A shell of it’s former self.

bronze II lol

Wall running is too much, but I’m honestly liking the sounds more than I thought I would

Hell no wall running stay with the mechs.

> 2535453955924065;5:
> > 2535443592437895;4:
> > I too have been frequenting Titanfall. And will most likely go back to it because:
> >
> > 1. This game isn’t quite holding me yet. Not enough feeling of progression.
> > 2. Ranking. I’m stuck in a rut early on, in Bronze II. Comparing this to the still-rising Gold III I have in Titanfall, I prefer to go to a game where my skill is a little more helpful to the team.
> > 3. This community has become disgusting and discriminatory. A shell of it’s former self.
>
>
> bronze II lol

Bullets 2 and 3, case in point.

The ranking will probably change a little until the final build of H5 but as for helping the team, I find in Halo 5 I do best if a teammate hangs with me cause I DMR and BR not CQB so a close range wingman is needed. Whereas in Titanfall I feel like I’m not so much helping my team unless we’re in Titans and the enemy team has skill so I need to hang with someone but most of the time I can either dash about with the stryder or slowly control areas with the ogre and particle wall without needing any team help.
Halo makes me feel, I’m the marksman, my team needs me. Titanfall doesn’t really represent those roles as well I find.

wall running is really cool, when youre in customs and the map is designed at a 45 degree angle

> 2533274838030818;7:
> Hell no wall running stay with the mechs.

I would love a proper Titanfall sequence mech in Halo 5. Not the Mantis, which is a linear boring POS.

What I liked best about Titanfall is how much it stirred the pot.

And the FPS pot is in DESPERATE need of stirring.

Titanfall 2 with a proper single player campaign would be infinitely preferable. Because at this point, if I could buy just the Halo 5 campaign for a reduced price, I would absolutely take that route, keeping away from the vitriolic community.

> 2533274868265432;10:
> wall running is really cool, when youre in customs and the map is designed at a 45 degree angle

The customs that could come out of wall running would be amazing. 3D Grifball :smiley: