Wake up John!

So I was going to play a game of warzone and decided to use a legendary RP boost so I could grab a quick gold pack before signing off for the day. Unfortunately I get out on what I believe to be the worst warzone map March on Stormbreak. So I’m a little dissapointed at this point but whatever I’ll just mess around with some weapons I don’t really use that often. Now I’m not really paying to much attention to the game at this point but I’m still playing and contributing to boss takedowns and stuff. Near the 15 minute mark I get a call from my mom. So obviously I pick up and talk to her. You can’t really play like this so I just moved myself around the armory. The second I get off the phone with my mother and start to walk outside I get kicked for inactivity. And this kinda gets me pissed off but I assume that I will at least recieve my legendary boost back right? Nope. This is just really dissapointing to me as a hardcore halo 5 fan. I mean there are Spartan company’s that are boosting for Achilles and Farmington helpless unorganized warzone teams, but no priority number one is kicking people who are “inactive” (I’m saying that with quotes because I was moving) for three minutes is obviously more important. Don’t get me wrong I still love the game and won’t stop playing warzone over this but really guys give a guy more then 3 minutes. (3:04 was the talk time to be exact)

it is really annoying and I understand because it has happened to me many of times. and the thing that finishes it off for me is that 343i cant remember their own quotes. when you get kicked it says " wake up john" which is the wrong line its " wake up chief " (very start of halo 4).

I’ve been booted just waiting for the reqs to load

I always get my boosts back after the next game, even for inactivity boots. Did you check again.

> 2533274953483871;1:
> So I was going to play a game of warzone and decided to use a legendary RP boost so I could grab a quick gold pack before signing off for the day. Unfortunately I get out on what I believe to be the worst warzone map March on Stormbreak. So I’m a little dissapointed at this point but whatever I’ll just mess around with some weapons I don’t really use that often. Now I’m not really paying to much attention to the game at this point but I’m still playing and contributing to boss takedowns and stuff. Near the 15 minute mark I get a call from my mom. So obviously I pick up and talk to her. You can’t really play like this so I just moved myself around the armory. The second I get off the phone with my mother and start to walk outside I get kicked for inactivity. And this kinda gets me pissed off but I assume that I will at least recieve my legendary boost back right? Nope. This is just really dissapointing to me as a hardcore halo 5 fan. I mean there are Spartan company’s that are boosting for Achilles and Farmington helpless unorganized warzone teams, but no priority number one is kicking people who are “inactive” (I’m saying that with quotes because I was moving) for three minutes is obviously more important. Don’t get me wrong I still love the game and won’t stop playing warzone over this but really guys give a guy more then 3 minutes. (3:04 was the talk time to be exact)

Three minutes is about a fifth of my average warzone match. How long do you think you should be able to idle and get by with it? I watched the video of your match.

343i decreased the time to 3 minutes of idling and your booted. Also you can’t just spin around in circles anymore too, they want buttons pressed or they’ll boot you. I have a feeling I will get booted in infection for sitting in a corner waiting for a kill.

I took a phone call that lasted less than two minutes. I came back and my buddy in the room said “You just got booted bro.”

I’ve gotten kicked for running to the restroom and coming right back (hands washed lol) took maybe 35 seconds and recieved the boot. It’s infuriating.

Anything over 1.5-2 mins is pretty excessive an you prob do need to be booted so much can happen an the game can change like that. Or could have but didn’t cause had to put the controller down( which yes things happen, but I’ve played while on the phone that’s not that good an excuse honestly) the ppl that say they have been booted for like 15 seconds thats crazy but idk how true that is

> 2533274881086487;9:
> Anything over 1.5-2 mins is pretty excessive an you prob do need to be booted so much can happen an the game can change like that. Or could have but didn’t cause had to put the controller down( which yes things happen, but I’ve played while on the phone that’s not that good an excuse honestly) the ppl that say they have been booted for like 15 seconds thats crazy but idk how true that is

When the phone call in question involves a new job or information on getting grants, it pretty much demands full attention. No vidja gaemz aloud.

You should be getting boosts back. I know they implemented this recently.

Excuse me, Spartan, but it served you right.
These War Games simulations are serious and while they aren’t real ops, they are meant as a training to make sure you come back home in one piece.
Would you pick up a call during a real mission? Don’t think so.
Also, you don’t get booted for few second call and your Teammates do not appreciate you not contributing to the fight as you’re just a dead weight to them.
So either play or take a break.
Who likes to have idling Spartans on their Team anyway?

> 2533274885044596;2:
> it is really annoying and I understand because it has happened to me many of times. and the thing that finishes it off for me is that 343i cant remember their own quotes. when you get kicked it says " wake up john" which is the wrong line its " wake up chief " (very start of halo 4).

No. ‘Wake up, John’ was Halo 4’s tagline for the entire game.

> 2533274808210415;10:
> > 2533274881086487;9:
> > Anything over 1.5-2 mins is pretty excessive an you prob do need to be booted so much can happen an the game can change like that. Or could have but didn’t cause had to put the controller down( which yes things happen, but I’ve played while on the phone that’s not that good an excuse honestly) the ppl that say they have been booted for like 15 seconds thats crazy but idk how true that is
>
>
> When the phone call in question involves a new job or information on getting grants, it pretty much demands full attention. No vidja gaemz aloud.

True that but most the time your mom doesn’t call you for that stuff and none the less idle for three minutes you can’t be mad you got booted. Your team could get triple capped by then an the enemy in the core room or snything and being a man down could have been the difference