"Waiting to Join Match in Progress" ?

I’ve been having a massive issue where I am CONSTANTLY thrown in to “Waiting to Join Match in Progress”. I can be playing with one other person or 3 others, no matter what, I’m destined to wait. They’ll check the game for me and it’ll be like half full but it still makes me wait. There will be times where I can’t play for hours at a time, despite restarting the game, restarting the xbox, starting a new fireteam with different people as the leaders, etc. I’m ALWAYS the one who has to wait and it never goes away. Anyone have a fix for this?

UPDATE
I was kicked out of a warzone firefight game and was told to wait. There were only 7/8 players so I went to a profile and joined and it kicked another player and I took their slot, then THAT person was told to wait and couldn’t join. What is going on

That’s because whatever empty spot is available, another person might be in the process of filling it.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> That’s because whatever empty spot is available, another person might be in the process of filling it.

So does it just pick on me because I’m the Fireteam leader?

No.