Waiting for halo infinite

I have played halo for years and loved all games. but just made my account to get the new halo infinite beta so I could try it out and have some fun. Its been 3 days since the email and I’m being very patient to get in and just would like to ask if I didn’t get the email that means I wont get beta or am I late??

The first flight ended weeks ago, sorry about that. However, there will be more, so be on the lookout for when they happen.

> 2535413422637784;1:
> I have played halo for years and loved all games. but just made my account to get the new halo infinite beta so I could try it out and have some fun. Its been 3 days since the email and I’m being very patient to get in and just would like to ask if I didn’t get the email that means I wont get beta or am I late??

That was the email about the release date for Halo Infinite

> 2535413422637784;1:
> I have played halo for years and loved all games. but just made my account to get the new halo infinite beta so I could try it out and have some fun. Its been 3 days since the email and I’m being very patient to get in and just would like to ask if I didn’t get the email that means I wont get beta or am I late??

sorry not getting an email means you weren’t invinted though the next flight (not sure though ) will be here really soon

> 2535431526838321;4:
> > 2535413422637784;1:
> > I have played halo for years and loved all games. but just made my account to get the new halo infinite beta so I could try it out and have some fun. Its been 3 days since the email and I’m being very patient to get in and just would like to ask if I didn’t get the email that means I wont get beta or am I late??
>
> sorry not getting an email means you weren’t invinted though the next flight (not sure though ) will be here really soon

They did say the new flight they gonna let more people in this one that’s coming up… so keep them eyes open

The flight ended weeks ago now, make sure to keep your insider details up to date and wait for the next flight coming out.

Hoping to get in this next one and see how it runs on my PC. I wonder how many more flight invites get sent to Xbox vs PC players? Is there a large difference?

> 2533274808033897;7:
> Hoping to get in this next one and see how it runs on my PC. I wonder how many more flight invites get sent to Xbox vs PC players? Is there a large difference?

I don’t think that there is a difference to how many flights get sent to Xbox and PC players. I believe that it’s bout equal

I´m very excited for the new flight for infinite

Finally Got a graphics card through Newegg Shuffle. I can finally play Inifinte, boys!