Waiting at 70 for more SPECIALIZATIONS

Dear 343,

You suck very much. The reason why you suck very much is because I shouldn’t have to do stupid research to figure out when more specializations are coming out! I’ve been waiting at level 70 for a week now expecting for the new specializations to be coming out November 20th but that never happened. Now I’m reading that it’s November 30th. I don’t know what to believe anymore. CAN ANYONE MAKE THIS CLEAR FOR ME?

Sincerely,

lost halo fan.

P.S. 343 sucks ballz

Oh no…you’re not getting armor.

What a tragedy…

I could care less about the armor dude. I just want to have a reason to play the game. What’s the point in playing and doing challenges if you’re not leveling up. It’s not as fun

hm, yeah. Good point. Do you get nothing if you complete commendations? (exp completely lost, i mean?) If so, i see what you mean.

This has been somewhat 343i’s issue from inception. They are sorta lose when it comes to being clear on things. Like the IGN reference to the release of the 6 remaining specializations via an emailed code. Someone was kind enough to reference the tweet in another thread. However, that’s not an “official” statement from 343i. Would be nice for them to be more forthcoming with information.

http://youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ

Yes you get nothing…it’s almost better if you don’t play. Say you complete a weekly challenge while you can’t level up, then say the NEW specializations come out, i now have to wait a week before more challenges are available…plus it’s just point less to do the commendations since i’m not getting jack for them… especially the ones where you get 10000 xp… In order to level up as fast as possible… you all the challenges nd commendations you can get.

I know that feel. So I caved and bought a code for 4$ on ebay this morning, even came with armor and weapon skins.

If you care THIS much about it why didn’t you buy the LE edition or go on eBay and spend $9 and get a code.
Its YOUR choice you are waiting for them so stop whining.

It sucks being stuck at 70, I too have been stuck for a week. I would have bough the limited edition but it was sold out when I preordered in September. This not leveling fiasco is such a turn off that if I do not get a code by the 30 I am buying AC III and abandoning Halo until the specializations are released.

> It sucks being stuck at 70, I too have been stuck for a week. I would have bough the limited edition but it was sold out when I preordered in September. This not leveling fiasco is such a turn off that if I do not get a code by the 30 I am buying AC III and abandoning Halo until the specializations are released.

Yes because buying AC III is so much cheaper than buying a cheap code off ebay…

I’ve been stuck at Sr 70 for a while and will be for a while, you don’t get rewarded for doing any challenge , commendation, kill. There’s instantly no incentive to play anymore which sucks cause i love halo.

LAUNCHER
Yes because buying AC III is so much cheaper than buying a cheap code off ebay…
[/quote]
The problem is that 343 is giving out any information about this which is super lame…and why the helll would i pay extra money for something that should already be a part of the game…You’re dumb if you let them make more money off of you.

> > It sucks being stuck at 70, I too have been stuck for a week. I would have bough the limited edition but it was sold out when I preordered in September. This not leveling fiasco is such a turn off that if I do not get a code by the 30 I am buying AC III and abandoning Halo until the specializations are released.
>
> Yes because buying AC III is so much cheaper than buying a cheap code off ebay…

No, it’s not cheaper but I don’t want to pay for a code that I am suppose to inherrantly receive.

thank god im not at a level 70 else i would of went out and bought LE for the specs
…but in blunt truth this bull -yoink- i mean we have to wait 7 days to get an email when its was promised to us on the 20th come on 343 your killing me here on top the dam multiplayer feels to much like a open beta while pax and e3 were private betas this is complete bogus

You are going to get the code you guys should be greatful they do not even cost extra money and that you are getting them ALL THIS EARLY.

The initial plan was to release one every two weeks so you guys would still be complaining each week after you hit 80, then 90 ect.

It is basically extra features that you did not want to pay for with the LE edition so you should be happy to get them at all…

> thank god im not at a level 70 else i would of went out and bought LE for the specs
> …but in blunt truth this bull -yoink- i mean we have to wait 7 days to get an email when its was promised to us on the 20th come on 343 your killing me here on top the dam multiplayer feels to much like a open beta while pax and e3 were private betas this is complete bogus

It does not say you will get them by the 20th ANYWHERE it said that if you play BY the 20th you will get the code. You should be lucky that you get it a week after.

> > thank god im not at a level 70 else i would of went out and bought LE for the specs
> > …but in blunt truth this bull -yoink- i mean we have to wait 7 days to get an email when its was promised to us on the 20th come on 343 your killing me here on top the dam multiplayer feels to much like a open beta while pax and e3 were private betas this is complete bogus
>
> It does not say you will get them by the 20th ANYWHERE it said that if you play BY the 20th you will get the code. You should be lucky that you get it a week after.

That’s not the point. The point is, is that right now for all the level 70’s out there including myself. There is no point in playing the game. Because nowadays, it’s more than just about playing for the fun of it for some people, it’s become a competitive race to get to the top first. And in order to do that, every challenge, commendation, and kill that we get while not leveling up is slowing us down for the long run. 343 should have put on the front cover… “YOU WILL STOP LEVELING UP IN 2 WEEKS IF U BUY THIS VERSION”…if they would have done that than i would have thought about upgrading the limited edition game…But the fact that they didn’t communicate this is why this -Yoinking!- sucks.

> > > thank god im not at a level 70 else i would of went out and bought LE for the specs
> > > …but in blunt truth this bull -yoink- i mean we have to wait 7 days to get an email when its was promised to us on the 20th come on 343 your killing me here on top the dam multiplayer feels to much like a open beta while pax and e3 were private betas this is complete bogus
> >
> > It does not say you will get them by the 20th ANYWHERE it said that if you play BY the 20th you will get the code. You should be lucky that you get it a week after.
>
> That’s not the point. The point is, is that right now for all the level 70’s out there including myself. There is no point in playing the game. Because nowadays, it’s more than just about playing for the fun of it for some people, it’s become a competitive race to get to the top first. And in order to do that, every challenge, commendation, and kill that we get while not leveling up is slowing us down for the long run. 343 should have put on the front cover… “YOU WILL STOP LEVELING UP IN 2 WEEKS IF U BUY THIS VERSION”…if they would have done that than i would have thought about upgrading the limited edition game…But the fact that they didn’t communicate this is why this -Yoinking!- sucks.

If that is honestly the way you look at it then why are you playing this game?
Once you get all specializations you will hit 130 within about 2-3 weeks. Then again you can ask, what is the point of playing you will have no point in playing.
Also for those saying that getting commendations while capped is nonsense. You get like 5k or so for those which you can get by playing one or two games so it honestly makes no difference.
When I can EVERY DAY I don’t just stop playing, in fact I get most of my commendations when I am already capped but I do not care because its already so easy to level in this game that I just don’t worry about lossing those few thousand points of commendations I could have had.

TL;DR Your playing for wrong reason, getting to SR130 will not take long at all don’t worry about commendation XP

It’s not their worry if you are trying to play a competitive leveling game with other people. And it shouldn’t be. That’s on you to deal with.

Me? I don’t worry about it. I bought the limited. Which reminds me, back to leveling out my WetWork before moving on to the next one…