wait...

… could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)

most likely june, sorry

> 2535454723805219;1:
> … could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)

Sincerely doubt it. That will be part of the last formal update.

It will be in june

They did say “summer” for warzone firefight. no word on what month specifically but summer for sure

Most likely not this coming update, but it may drop with the reach update at the earliest :smiley:

I wish!

> 2535454723805219;1:
> … could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)

Concidering the plan they released which outlined the future updates has the one in June called Firefight…And by the looks of it, it is going to be a whole update :slight_smile:

> 2533274810945725;8:
> > 2535454723805219;1:
> > … could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)
>
>
> Concidering the plan they released which outlined the future updates has the one in June called Firefight…And by the looks of it, it is going to be a whole update :slight_smile:

yeah, looks like they’re saving the best for last, keeping the hype train going

E3 is in June. I would almost bet money that they have a huge trailer shown at E3 along with the announcement that it will be out the week after or something. They would do well to have some TV advertisements of Firefight. there might be some But I have not seen them.

> 2533274942042829;9:
> > 2533274810945725;8:
> > > 2535454723805219;1:
> > > … could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)
> >
> >
> > Concidering the plan they released which outlined the future updates has the one in June called Firefight…And by the looks of it, it is going to be a whole update :slight_smile:
>
>
> yeah, looks like they’re saving the best for last, keeping the hype train going

Exactley.
To be honest, I have a feeling that numbers must have been dropping for them to come out with this list at all.

I am sensing an april fool’s joke with 343i.

Its reserved for June, unless they for some reason will be ahead of schedule as they release updates.

I would not rush this mode though. Let it be as stable and as balanced as possible.

So, what is going to be the content for the next update?

> 2533274810945725;11:
> > 2533274942042829;9:
> > > 2533274810945725;8:
> > > > 2535454723805219;1:
> > > > … could the WF coming in the april update? It makes sense why they would hold it back. Also we haven’t seen anything that would indicate its coming in june, (the WF isn’t going to be a whole update, its going to be apart of one)
> > >
> > >
> > > Concidering the plan they released which outlined the future updates has the one in June called Firefight…And by the looks of it, it is going to be a whole update :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > yeah, looks like they’re saving the best for last, keeping the hype train going
>
>
> Exactley.
> To be honest, I have a feeling that numbers must have been dropping for them to come out with this list at all.

Did they release the list of the first four updates at the beginning?