Wait.. why take away Firefight beta on Tuesday?

Why not just leave it in there until July? This beta is all us PvE fans have. Not even Infection can follow this act (at least not for me). Forge maybe, but it’s still broken from the Storm update.

343 please leave the WZ Firefight beta active until July to hold us over. I’m sure most of us don’t mind that it’s just a beta. It’s better than no PvE at all. It’s gold.

If they kept it on until late July then it’s not a beta is it.

yes it would be, many games and apps stay in beta until the final version is released.

> 2533274816487930;2:
> If they kept it on until late July then it’s not a beta is it.

Don’t some games stay beta until finished?

> 2533274795204542;4:
> > 2533274816487930;2:
> > If they kept it on until late July then it’s not a beta is it.
>
>
> Don’t some games stay beta until finished?

yes many games and apps
fable legends was in beta for almost a year until it was canceled, plex for Xbox :video_game: one was in beta for over a year. Until the final release was out. The list goes on…

They dont want to hurt the warzone and arena populations.

I think they should add it once a month for a weekend playlist to show the progress. It still needs work.

> 2533274843592408;6:
> They dont want to hurt the warzone and arena populations.

Hurting those populations would only prove it’s value, but besides, the PvP populations will probably remain untouched since I’m sure most of Firefight’s population is coming from outsiders like myself. Just my assumption though.

> 2533274843592408;6:
> They dont want to hurt the warzone and arena populations.

Crack pot job they’re doin of that aye? A lot of people have left the game due to the lack of pve and other things that are absent from the “final” game. The population at this point are what is the dedicated fans. That’s not completely the case, I know there are people playing for all sorts of resons but it gets my point across.

If they left it in then there would be no June dlc. Gotta keep the hype rolling. Plus it’s fun but gets old pretty quickly. It’s ok if they pull it back and roll it out later with more maps.

no please don’t. All it will do is make you bored and less hyped for the actual thing and then all waypoint will be is a bunch of complaints. Plus that’s all that people are playing and I can’t find a game in anything else at the moment.

They can take it back as long as they fix the things we want them to fix.

The beta got repetitive after like a day. I don’t see why you’d want to keep playing the same few objectives on 1 map for 2-3 months.

Because it`s a beta and betas must be short so that they can take in the feedback and work on the final version of it.

Like how they wouldn’t leave Holiday Doubles in… instead taking it out for 15 weeks and counting -_-

Makes sense for Warzone FF though because it’s far off the final version.

They should keep it until Memories of Reach comes out, this way, we have something to do.

AGREED 100%

If they don’t “take it away” then there will be a certain level of fatigue ahead of the full release. Can’t be having that diminish the hype!

> 2533274818439205;7:
> I think they should add it once a month for a weekend playlist to show the progress. It still needs work.

Great idea, it’d keep me happy. Warzone and Firefight are two of my favorite Halo gamemodes ever, and a combination of the two is amazing. Therefore, because I like the WZFF beta so much, I DON’T want it to be a permanent beta, because it’ll get stale by the time the real deal comes out. Give it to us a few days a month, and I’ll still be anticipating the full release of WZFF as I am now.