Wait... What?!

So on the map Fathom, there are two little pools of water that you die if you fall in.
Well, I’ve always been suspicious what’s been down there.

It looks like a grunt, but I have no clue.

That is a human scuba diver.

Nifty. I kinda wish it was an explorable area, even if it was just in forge or something. Kinda like i wish i could explore that warzone map that has the walls of water( escape from ARC i think?) If you look in the water you can see whales and other sea life swimming around. There is a whale in Fathom as well, Kinda neat. Really wish you could do custom games with warzone maps. So much fun that could be had, with stunting and exploring and stuff.

Definitely is a scuba diver lol

So do grunts have scuba masks, or do humans wear grunt masks when they go underwater?

they’re breathing filters as they are can’t breath certain molecules in case of damage to their respiratory system. depending on what they breath if they are oxygen breathers then they would theoretically be able to do so since fish can filter oxygen through their gills.

As for the scuba diver…he’s gunna be pretty peaved once he finds his submarine bay being used fr live fire exercises. :smiley:

> 2533274816636702;3:
> Nifty. I kinda wish it was an explorable area, even if it was just in forge or something. Kinda like i wish i could explore that warzone map that has the walls of water( escape from ARC i think?) If you look in the water you can see whales and other sea life swimming around. There is a whale in Fathom as well, Kinda neat. Really wish you could do custom games with warzone maps. So much fun that could be had, with stunting and exploring and stuff.

Push a teleporter through the roof of Fathom in Forge. The entire surrounding area, with the whales and such, is forgeable. There are barriers that teleport you back a ways out, but there is a huge space you can use.

> 2533274907934539;7:
> > 2533274816636702;3:
> > Nifty. I kinda wish it was an explorable area, even if it was just in forge or something. Kinda like i wish i could explore that warzone map that has the walls of water( escape from ARC i think?) If you look in the water you can see whales and other sea life swimming around. There is a whale in Fathom as well, Kinda neat. Really wish you could do custom games with warzone maps. So much fun that could be had, with stunting and exploring and stuff.
>
>
> Push a teleporter through the roof of Fathom in Forge. The entire surrounding area, with the whales and such, is forgeable. There are barriers that teleport you back a ways out, but there is a huge space you can use.

ooo, neat, I shall have to try that. Any way to remove the instant death from going in the water just by jumping into the hole?

> 2533274815997793;6:
> they’re breathing filters as they are can’t breath certain molecules in case of damage to their respiratory system. depending on what they breath if they are oxygen breathers then they would theoretically be able to do so since fish can filter oxygen through their gills.
>
> As for the scuba diver…he’s gunna be pretty peaved once he finds his submarine bay being used fr live fire exercises. :smiley:

Unggoy breathe methane. That is what is in the tank on their back, hence why they are so explosive, lol.

You can get out of the map in theatre mode it shows you how in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__vkNSWMgCg
I also know you can get out in forge I will try to find a video for that as well
Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b5dtuMCm-8

> 2533274857717019;5:
> So do grunts have scuba masks, or do humans wear grunt masks when they go underwater?

Grunts wear the methane mask.