Wait... What happened to the 9th spec?

the Game modifying perk, as they stated

> “When we launch Halo 4 in November, that’s just the beginning,” Ellis tells us. “Specializations are just another opportunity to make the play experience months and even years after release feel fresh.”
>
> With that in mind, a few housekeeping notes: Specializations give you 10 extra levels’ worth of goodies to unlock, including nine levels of cosmetic armor items. Those nine include armor sets, skins for those armor sets, a weapon skin, emblems, and a visor color. On the tenth level (though the order of what will unlock when isn’t finalized yet, according to 343 and Microsoft), you get your <mark>gameplay modifying perk – the ultimate prize you really care about</mark> that we’ll detail below.

Specializations

and about the “Special Suprise” you’ll get at SR-130, is just disappointing.
i do still enjoy the game, but i want to feel special when i reach max rank. and almost every helmet is ugly. Recruit PRME (Prime) is the only helmet i really think looks cool.

They’re talking about the perk you unlock at the end of (level 10) each specialization.

you misreading that.

when you chose a spec, it unlock 10 more sr levels. and level 1-9 of that spec will unlock armours and visor colors and stuff, but level ten will unlock the armor mod, which changes gameplay, such as the steady mod, or the pioneer mod.

> you misreading that.
>
> when you chose a spec, it unlock 10 more sr levels. and level 1-9 of that spec will unlock armours and visor colors and stuff, but level ten will unlock the armor mod, which changes gameplay, such as the steady mod, or the pioneer mod.

oh, didn’t realize that, i thought they ment like 50-60 as 1 level. Well thanks for telling me.