Wait, so the TU happened yesterday, right?

Boltshot had no noticeable nerf. Still getting one shotted from great distances.

Got the glitch where it sounds as if I was in a regeneration shield the whole game. It is absurdly annoying, especially for a player that plays with headphones.

DMR was sniping opponents across Ragnarok.

What exactly got done with this TU? I think I’m done, since I’m sure other people experienced even more of the SOS.

You are not good at internet.

> Boltshot had no noticeable nerf. Still getting one shotted from great distances.
>
> Got the glitch where it sounds as if I was in a regeneration shield the whole game. It is absurdly annoying, especially for a player that plays with headphones.
>
> DMR was sniping opponents across Ragnarok.
>
> What exactly got done with this TU? I think I’m done, since I’m sure other people experienced even more of the SOS.

You aint done, you will be back next week saying that you are done… and then the week after…

The Boltshot nerf has been very apparent to me. It is a fact that you are not actually getting one shot at great distances. I’ve never had the regen field sound persist so it must be extremely rare. Also, the TU didnt change the DMR.

The BS kill range is now roughly the same as the human shotgun give or take a couple of feet.
BS has audiable (sp?) and long charge up time , cooldown time and limited ammo.
With the added TU nerf the power weapons are finally superior.

No changes to the DMR were made which IMO is a bummer but a lower priority than the BS nerf.

Sucks about the regen field bug but I doubt it happens that often. Probably more likely to get that glitch where you hit a random point on the map while driving a ghost and suddenly travel at warp 9 into the scenery ( pretty funny btw ).

btw I have heard you can undo the regen field bug by entering another regen field. I cannot confirm it but it might be something to look into if you are facing this situation a lot.

> The BS kill range is now roughly the same as the human shotgun give or take a couple of feet.
> BS has audiable (sp?) and long charge up time , cooldown time and limited ammo.
> With the added TU nerf the power weapons are finally superior.

Spawning with a OSK weapon outside of a custom gametype, regardless of range, is inexcusable.

> btw I have heard you can undo the regen field bug by entering another regen field. I cannot confirm it but it might be something to look into if you are facing this situation a lot.

I’ve gotten rid of it that way before. It also has not worked. I’ve had it happen a bunch of times and it’s annoying but not that bad and yes, I use headphones.

> > The BS kill range is now roughly the same as the human shotgun give or take a couple of feet.
> > BS has audiable (sp?) and long charge up time , cooldown time and limited ammo.
> > With the added TU nerf the power weapons are finally superior.
>
> Spawning with a OSK weapon outside of a custom gametype, regardless of range, is inexcusable.

Yes using it is cheap and op in most situations but it could be worse. They could have increased its range. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just had a thought. Do plasma nades count as a 1sk weapon? Just curious.

@ people saying regen glitch is rare: it happens to me probably 3-4 times a week and I don’t even use regen as an armor ability in any of my classes. If I did, I bet I would see it 3-4 times a night. As it is, I just happen to be fighting around/in the shield that someone else has thrown and I’m stuck with that sound.

I had high hopes for the TU but it was a huge let down. Same bugs, same gameplay.

> @ people saying regen glitch is rare: it happens to me probably 3-4 times a week and I don’t even use regen as an armor ability in any of my classes. If I did, I bet I would see it 3-4 times a night. As it is, I just happen to be fighting around/in the shield that someone else has thrown and I’m stuck with that sound.
>
> I had high hopes for the TU but it was a huge let down. Same bugs, same gameplay.

Hyperbull at its finest.

> > @ people saying regen glitch is rare: it happens to me probably 3-4 times a week and I don’t even use regen as an armor ability in any of my classes. If I did, I bet I would see it 3-4 times a night. As it is, I just happen to be fighting around/in the shield that someone else has thrown and I’m stuck with that sound.
> >
> > I had high hopes for the TU but it was a huge let down. Same bugs, same gameplay.
>
> Hyperbull at its finest.

Care to explain? That made no sense.