Wait so in custom challenge.

I create a challenge? I heard that it doesn’t work for others or they get errors so is there a limit to how many times I can create a challenge?

> I create a challenge? I heard that it doesn’t work for others or they get errors so is there a limit to how many times I can create a challenge?

NOT THAT I KNOW OF I DONT THANK THERE IS A LIMIT TO IT

no limit that ive seen

I want to make it so get 150 headshots but when I put kills with weapon it won’t give me option of how many kills. how can I put number of times?

> I want to make it so get 150 headshots but when I put kills with weapon it won’t give me option of how many kills. how can I put number of times?

you type them in the box after you have selected a goal ok

I’ve been having a problem with making Headshots as a Multiplayer Matchmaking goal =/ It gives an error each time just for that type of goal. Number doesn’t matter and hours doesn’t. Can make any other goal combination except that one…

Apparently they nerfed custom challenges to where you can’t create both Headshot and Medal challenges at the same time.

> I create a challenge? I heard that it doesn’t work for others or they get errors so is there a limit to how many times I can create a challenge?

There is some that experience error messages, but if you are able to create them, you may do so as much as you wish. Recently, as pointed out by others in this thread, you may not run headshot and a medal challenges together. Other than that you can make and turn them in as fast as you can finish them.

> Apparently they nerfed custom challenges to where you can’t create both Headshot and Medal challenges at the same time.

yeah, this is super lame. But medals gets me more Cr, so I go for that