Wait so if you back out, it counts as a quit?

At the end of every game, the system automatically puts you right into the lobby of another game being set up. I like to take a break between games and check my stats, loadout, and so on, so I’ve been backing out of these lobbies.

Now I find out that according to my Waypoint stats, this counts as a quit. Are you kidding me?

Yet another case of where 343 dun f*cked up!

WOW thats a huge BUG, please tell me you are kidding? So we can’t ever quit the matchmaking system without it counting as quitting?

Everyone POST here. We need an update on this straight away.

Same here

If you’re right, then 343 must be playing a joke with all the community.

Keep this on the front page so someone notices it, favorite the thread too.

op you’re wrong

if you leave a match in progress it’s a quit

if all the players have been found and you leave it’s a quit

if a match has just ended and you leave it’s not a quit

> Keep this on the front page so someone notices it, favorite the thread too.

Good idea, added to my favorites as well. We need a mod to see, so it can be addressed.

Other than this I have no complaint with the game but this is pretty important.

So when can you quit and not have it count as a quit because it doesnt happen all the time. Maybe if you quit immediately after the match

I agree I never quit and it says I have quit 5 times already.

O like to check the stats at the end of the game as well

loving the game so far

Yeah, if this is true, its pretty ridiculous.

> if all the players have been found and you leave it’s a quit

It finds the players almost instantaneously.

> > if all the players have been found and you leave it’s a quit
>
> It finds the players almost instantaneously.

This. Also, you aren’t in a game so you aren’t quitting.

This is pathetic. Some people do play halo 4 12 hours a day non-stop. But when you can’t take a break without it counting as a quit? That’s overkill. Why would 343 think of that. Let the player’s have a break :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATE 343i

If this is true I promise that 343 didn’t intentionally put that system in the game. Its just bug that they will address. Don’t freak this game is only in its second day of life :slight_smile:

> If this is true I promise that 343 didn’t intentionally put that system in the game. Its just bug that they will address. Don’t freak this game is only in its second day of life :slight_smile:

343i’s probably flooded with complaints, questions, bugs, etc. right now, as with any blockbuster game release. Hopefully this gets addressed quickly and not overlooked.

This is driving me nuts I have posted in several topics but no answer. Every time I switch to another lobby or go to change my loadout it says I go into the next game and get a DNF where I have never quit a game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can we get something on this? People are whining about unreadable discs (take it bck to store) and button placement (get used to it) but this is a real issue. We were booted in the past for DNF. What is going on here?

> op you’re wrong
>
> if you leave a match in progress it’s a quit
>
> if all the players have been found and you leave it’s a quit
>
> if a match has just ended and you leave it’s not a quit

^This

> > op you’re wrong
> >
> > if you leave a match in progress it’s a quit
> >