W...T...F!? No human air vehicles?

I love my Falcon… I would take that over the Mantis any day. Please tell me I’m wrong and they just have showed it yet?

Sadly, you’re right. In the bulletin, the vehicle list has no sign of a UNSC air vehicle.

The Banshee doesn’t count as an “air vehicle”?

Did you really need to make another thread about this?

Why didn’t just reply to the 9 million other threads about this subject.

W…T…F!? Another air vehicle thread?

> Did you really need to make another thread about this?
>
> Why didn’t just reply to the 9 million other threads about this subject.

THANK YOU!!!

I never understand this, why don’t people wait until 343 announces that there are no UNSC Air Vehicles rather than overreacting. For all we know, the forge screenshot could have been taken from an eariler build of the game, before they finalized the new vehicle.

For real OP, no need to make another thread about this.

I just realized it. Gosh

Halo CE’s Air vehicles: Banshee
Halo 2’s Air vehicles: Banshee
Halo 3’s Air Vehicles: Banshee (Until Legendary Map pack)

Didn’t see anyone complaining about lack of UNSC vehicle back then, both teams having same air vehicle just ensures balance.

> I just realized it. Gosh

Lol no ones attacking you directly. It’s just that you could’ve easily have read the other threads on this topic. We’ve seen topic since Thursday with the release of the bulletin and to top it off your title was easy flame bait.

How come someone who has pirated the game and already has played it hasn’t come forward to confirm this?

I really did think at least the pirates would say: Hey guys, the Falcon definitely is/n’t in the game!

Just a little bit on confirmation would be nice, seems strange that 343 has shown off so much, I doubt the falcon will be in there to be honest, they have shown everything else off. Aside from the campaign story, nothing is really going to be a surprise from them anymore. They’ve shown off too much stuff.

> I love my Falcon… I would take that over the Mantis any day. Please tell me I’m wrong and they just have showed it yet?

You’re not new here. There are already many topics about this you could have posted in. It helps to keep this forum clean and uncluttered.

WTF No Promethean Vehicles

lol

Preorder cancelled.