W.O.S. Bad news

As of now our clan is in lockdown, because of a possible traitor amongst us. This means we can not recruit right now. I promise you though our clan shall rise from this great dishonor & become even stronger.

P.S. If you have heard of a clan called the SRC & know the GT of their leader send it to me either contact me on this site or XBL. Here is my GT.

Heljumper925

Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!

> Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!

1. We question everyone in the clan, leaders & all, & the others suspects until we find the traitor.

2. We all vow to protect the clan. Sort of like when you are in court. If you break it you are warned, if you break it again you are kicked out forever

Wouldn’t u want to post the ton you clan web site…?

> > Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!
>
> 1. We question everyone in the clan, leaders & all, & the others suspects until we find the traitor.
>
> 2. We all vow to protect the clan. Sort of like when you are in court. If you break it you are warned, if you break it again you are kicked out forever

I don’t understand…

> > Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!
>
> 1. We question everyone in the clan, leaders & all, & the others suspects until we find the traitor.
>
> 2. We all vow to protect the clan. Sort of like when you are in court. If you break it you are warned, if you break it again you are kicked out forever

This is a video game, not imperial japan.

> > > Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!
> >
> > 1. We question everyone in the clan, leaders & all, & the others suspects until we find the traitor.
> >
> > 2. We all vow to protect the clan. Sort of like when you are in court. If you break it you are warned, if you break it again you are kicked out forever
>
> This is a video game, not imperial japan.

I was thinking along the lines of a Facist Germany. But I suppose Imperial Japan is good as well.

> > > > Lockdown? How can a clan be in lockdown? While we’re on the topic, how could anyone possibly betray a clan?!
> > >
> > > 1. We question everyone in the clan, leaders & all, & the others suspects until we find the traitor.
> > >
> > > 2. We all vow to protect the clan. Sort of like when you are in court. If you break it you are warned, if you break it again you are kicked out forever
> >
> > This is a video game, not imperial japan.
>
> I was thinking along the lines of a Facist Germany. But I suppose Imperial Japan is good as well.

A totalitarian regime, perhaps? I kind of like Facist Germany though, it just has that “Dictatorship” quality to it.