VOW pack... for English speakers only?

Hi everybody. It’s been a while since my las time in the forums, but, due to the new update and all the new content it delivered, I needed some info. about it.

So, this special pack, the “Voices of War pack” is the first thing I wanted to buy with real money in this game,

But what’s my surprise? I can’t do it.

I am from Mexico, and I keep getting this message every time I try to buy it:

“ERROR DE PASE DE TEMPORADA”

Basically, it means “season pass problem”

So,i thought it might be som kind of temporary error, but no. I changed my language settigs, and set everything in English, including region (United States), and BOOM, now I can buy the pack.

I dont know if this happens with any other language or country, but at least in Mexico, we cant buy the VOW pack without changing our language settings, or maybe I am the only one, idk.

is this happening to anybody else?

Or is the pack exclusive for English speakers only?

Same :frowning:

I’m from Italy

So, it IS for English speakers only :frowning:

Hopefully that’s just an oversight :frowning:

I am sure they did that so someone that can’t speak English did waste 10 dollars on something that they couldn’t understand

Does the Spanish dub have a dedicated cast throughout all the games? if they do I can’t see any reson why they couldn’t.

> 2533274847563380;6:
> Does the Spanish dub have a dedicated cast throughout all the games? if they do I can’t see any reson why they couldn’t.

At least in the Latin American version, they have respected all the voices since Halo 3, even for the cameos, like Buck in Halo Reach.

Even when they changed Mike Colter for Ike Amadi as Locke in Halo 5, they respected his original actor that dubbed him in Halo Nightfall and the Halo 2 Terminals.

This is just stupid. We learn English as our first language here in Singapore. I hope they do something to allow us to purchase the Voice of War req. :angry:

> 2533274874616028;5:
> I am sure they did that so someone that can’t speak English did waste 10 dollars on something that they couldn’t understand

All the voices from new modes or something are in spanish or in other lenguage too… why a premium REQ pack hasnt this feature and the free content has???.. About your point, it could be an advert saying: “the pack only comes in english”, a lot of people here can understand perfectly and wanted to stop listen Palmer all the time in WZ

Same in german. Hope this is just a bug

Same here (Norway) and my current announcer is also in english :frowning:

It seems this is happening to everyoen living outside USA.
I live in Europe, tells me Season Pass Error.

I switched region to USA and I could purchase it, though I had no payment option.

I hope we can still get the English VOW pack later, I don’t want a German speaking Monitor or Grunt :confused:
But I get a bad feeling that they’ll roll it out later for non English-speaking folks with their respective language and no option to switch languange to english which sucks.

Sorry for the delay in posting after the lock - at the moment localised versions of the pack have been slightly delayed. Looking at hopefully next week for them to be available: https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/807242292608176128

> Voices of War is slightly delayed for non-English territories (as defined by platform). I think it’s next week but will verify