[VOTE]Who's buying Halo 4 limited edition??

I can’t wait!!!

Are you sure this is legit?, seems kinda early for announcing editions available for purchase.

I definitely am!!! I also love how they have the same metal game box that the Halo 2 limited used. It’s very cool looking and I do love that metal box style more than what the Halo 3 limited edition used.

> Are you sure this is legit?, seems kinda early for announcing editions available for purchase.

Yeah they just announced it on the front page in the Halo Bulletin. Check it out!

i certainly am, I can’t believe people say the limited edition is a scam because they thought its coming out with day one dlc when bs angel specifically said in the bulliten it was for future release

I can’t wate to.

> i certainly am, I can’t believe people say the limited edition is a scam because they thought its coming out with day one dlc when bs angel specifically said in the bulliten it was for future release

I am actually excited for that AR skin. What could it be? And in all honesty if anyone is trying to make an issue over weapon skins, I think it just adds variety to the encounters without affecting gameplay. I just hope 343 doesn’t take the GOW route, because those skins totally ruin the mood of the game. Frickin rainbow warriors.

> > i certainly am, I can’t believe people say the limited edition is a scam because they thought its coming out with day one dlc when bs angel specifically said in the bulliten it was for future release
>
>
> I am actually excited for that AR skin. What could it be? And in all honesty if anyone is trying to make an issue over weapon skins, I think it just adds variety to the encounters without affecting gameplay. I just hope 343 doesn’t take the GOW route, because those skins totally ruin the mood of the game. Frickin rainbow warriors.

I agree with this. Hopefuly they don’t make it so you have to buy them with MS points either.

It’d be cool to see a matte-black ONI Assault Rifle with the ONI symbol on it.

Happy .

I can’t freaking wait. Six months is starting to feel like a year.

sorry to be a buzz kill, but not me. I think its too much money to waste on a game. id rather buy it for 60 and save 40 bucks. The real kicker for me was the lack of good games that i bought limited edition. Halo Reach: i hardly ever use the armor i got plus the game is real boring. BF3: I really dont enjoy playing it anymore and the money i paid for the limited edition really seems pointless now. Im sure H4 limited is going to be a gold mine for people, just not me.

> sorry to be a buzz kill, but not me. I think its too much money to waste on a game. id rather buy it for 60 and save 40 bucks. The real kicker for me was the lack of good games that i bought limited edition. Halo Reach: i hardly ever use the armor i got plus the game is real boring. BF3: I really dont enjoy playing it anymore and the money i paid for the limited edition really seems pointless now. Im sure H4 limited is going to be a gold mine for people, just not me.

Battlefield 3’s Limited Edition was at no additional cost

Can someone please post a link to the bullitien.

as i agree with the guy above me, i want to know what does the regular game comes with if the special, or legendary editions, come with all that goodness, especially the armor skins.
Does the regular also come with a pre-order skin or armor piece?

> sorry to be a buzz kill, but not me. I think its too much money to waste on a game. id rather buy it for 60 and save 40 bucks. The real kicker for me was the lack of good games that i bought limited edition. Halo Reach: i hardly ever use the armor i got plus the game is real boring. BF3: I really dont enjoy playing it anymore and the money i paid for the limited edition really seems pointless now. Im sure H4 limited is going to be a gold mine for people, just not me.

I’m not trying to sell it to you, but if you plan on getting the dlc down the road its a deal. You get the dlc, which alone prolly equals 30 bucks, then Forward Unto Dawn, prolly worth 10-20 bucks, then all the extra in-game stuff. You do save, if you are going to keep playing after the first few months.

60+30+20+extra content(10)=120
Limited edition cost= 100
mulah saved= 20 bucks

Halo 4 Life!!!

what the -Yoink- do you think?

> > sorry to be a buzz kill, but not me. I think its too much money to waste on a game. id rather buy it for 60 and save 40 bucks. The real kicker for me was the lack of good games that i bought limited edition. Halo Reach: i hardly ever use the armor i got plus the game is real boring. BF3: I really dont enjoy playing it anymore and the money i paid for the limited edition really seems pointless now. Im sure H4 limited is going to be a gold mine for people, just not me.
>
> Battlefield 3’s Limited Edition was at no additional cost

yeah my bad, that came to the back of my head once i posted.

> > i certainly am, I can’t believe people say the limited edition is a scam because they thought its coming out with day one dlc when bs angel specifically said in the bulliten it was for future release
>
>
> I am actually excited for that AR skin. What could it be? And in all honesty if anyone is trying to make an issue over weapon skins, I think it just adds variety to the encounters without affecting gameplay. I just hope 343 doesn’t take the GOW route, because those skins totally ruin the mood of the game. Frickin rainbow warriors.

I liked my rainbow skins lol. Yes i am intrigued by the ar skin concept.

> > sorry to be a buzz kill, but not me. I think its too much money to waste on a game. id rather buy it for 60 and save 40 bucks. The real kicker for me was the lack of good games that i bought limited edition. Halo Reach: i hardly ever use the armor i got plus the game is real boring. BF3: I really dont enjoy playing it anymore and the money i paid for the limited edition really seems pointless now. Im sure H4 limited is going to be a gold mine for people, just not me.
>
> I’m not trying to sell it to you, but if you plan on getting the dlc down the road its a deal. You get the dlc, which alone prolly equals 30 bucks, then Forward Unto Dawn, prolly worth 10-20 bucks, then all the extra in-game stuff. You do save, if you are going to keep playing after the first few months.
>
> 60+30+20+extra content(10)=120
> Limited edition cost= 100
> mulah saved= 20 bucks

i agree with you about dlc, but i dont need the forward unto dawn thing or the extra in-game stuff. Thanks though