Vote to Kick

I believe that a vote to kick system should be in place, especially in Breakout or in Community Action Sack (this will be referenced as “CAS”). I see many players in CAS that are playing Mantis Breakout or Tank World who will sit in spawn or constantly run forward, not even attempting to play. This basically leaves a team handicapped, putting them in a 3v4 scenario (considering one person is doing this), in which the odds are against you. Yes, I do know a system is all ready in place to kick people, but this is for team-killing.

> 2533274940897931;1:
> I believe that a vote to kick system should be in place, especially in Breakout or in Community Action Sack (this will be referenced as “CAS”). I see many players in CAS that are playing Mantis Breakout or Tank World who will sit in spawn or constantly run forward, not even attempting to play. This basically leaves a team handicapped, putting them in a 3v4 scenario (considering one person is doing this), in which the odds are against you. Yes, I do know a system is all ready in place to kick people, but this is for team-killing.

But won’t kicking them leave you in a 3v4 match anyway?
But I see the logic for Mantis Breakout. If the first guy doesnt move, the rest can’t spawn.

> 2533274888695001;2:
> > 2533274940897931;1:
> > I believe that a vote to kick system should be in place, especially in Breakout or in Community Action Sack (this will be referenced as “CAS”). I see many players in CAS that are playing Mantis Breakout or Tank World who will sit in spawn or constantly run forward, not even attempting to play. This basically leaves a team handicapped, putting them in a 3v4 scenario (considering one person is doing this), in which the odds are against you. Yes, I do know a system is all ready in place to kick people, but this is for team-killing.
>
>
> But won’t kicking them leave you in a 3v4 match anyway?
> But I see the logic for Mantis Breakout. If the first guy doesnt move, the rest can’t spawn.

Yes, it will leave you in a 3v4 scenario, but there is still a chance that a player can join mid-game, restoring the missing piece within the team.

> 2533274888695001;2:
> If the first guy doesnt move, the rest can’t spawn.

What are you talking about?

You but that means that somebody could get in a party of 3 and just kick people to be trolls.

> 2533274792641480;4:
> > 2533274888695001;2:
> > If the first guy doesnt move, the rest can’t spawn.
>
>
> What are you talking about?

With the Blue team spawns on Mantis Breakout, it’s designed so that only one person spawns at a time, and everyone else can’t spawn until the one before the moves off of the spawn point. Red team is fine though.

> 2533274792641480;4:
> > 2533274888695001;2:
> > If the first guy doesnt move, the rest can’t spawn.
>
>
> What are you talking about?

See this thread for more info. The issue is only on the Blue side. Maybe it has already been fixed.

> 2533274987955547;5:
> You but that means that somebody could get in a party of 3 and just kick people to be trolls.

I see times when it would be useful but it would never be implemented because of this^

> 2533274940897931;1:
> I believe that a vote to kick system should be in place, especially in Breakout or in Community Action Sack (this will be referenced as “CAS”). I see many players in CAS that are playing Mantis Breakout or Tank World who will sit in spawn or constantly run forward, not even attempting to play. This basically leaves a team handicapped, putting them in a 3v4 scenario (considering one person is doing this), in which the odds are against you. Yes, I do know a system is all ready in place to kick people, but this is for team-killing.

I know some games have a system like this which works for them, however imo it likely wouldn’t work in Halo. It would end up a lot like it did on L4D series on consoles where you would either get people pulling up the kick vote to distract you so you got killed, voting to kick just to troll, or the super hard core crowd kicking people who aren’t in their opinion ‘good enough’ to play. The rare circumstance where it would be useful seems to me at least to be heavily outweighed by the many opportunities to abuse the system.

> 2533274987955547;5:
> You but that means that somebody could get in a party of 3 and just kick people to be trolls.

I do see how that could be an issue. Exploiting this issue would only hurt their team. If they decided to kick the fourth person, that would do nothing good to them, it would only hurt them. It’s not like Left 4 Dead, in which an AI will take their position. I would believe that people would be more intelligent than that, but who knows…

> 2533274940897931;10:
> > 2533274987955547;5:
> > You but that means that somebody could get in a party of 3 and just kick people to be trolls.
>
>
> I do see how that could be an issue. Exploiting this issue would only hurt their team. If they decided to kick the fourth person, that would do nothing good to them, it would only hurt them. It’s not like Left 4 Dead, in which an AI will take their position. I would believe that people would be more intelligent than that, but who knows…

There are trolls out there, the people who team kill for no reason…yea those guys. Them team killing doesn’t do them any good, neither does kicking players, but they will do it anyways.

yes pls…so many slayer games with one afk idiot…we re already at a disadvantage, might as well kick that person and prevent enemy team from getting free kills.

I’ve never seen a kick option for inactivity or for camping but they should definitely put one in for betrayal’s.

> 2533274810779230;13:
> I’ve never seen a kick option for inactivity or for camping but they should definitely put one in for betrayal’s.

There is an auto-kick for inactivity, though it takes a while for it to kick in.

> 2533274810779230;13:
> I’ve never seen a kick option for inactivity or for camping but they should definitely put one in for betrayal’s.

As comedyshermit said, there is a system in place that auto-kicks people who are “AFK”. Not mentioned by him, yet request for by you, there is a system for betrayal. If a teammate Team-Kills (which I will refer to as TK and/or TK’ing in this article, or TK’ed for past tense) too many times, the person who was last TK’ed by that player will have a choice to kick them or not.

> 2533274940897931;15:
> > 2533274810779230;13:
> > I’ve never seen a kick option for inactivity or for camping but they should definitely put one in for betrayal’s.
>
>
> As comedyshermit said, there is a system in place that auto-kicks people who are “AFK”. Not mentioned by him, yet request for by you, there is a system for betrayal. If a teammate Team-Kills (which I will refer to as TK and/or TK’ing in this article, or TK’ed for past tense) too many times, the person who was last TK’ed by that player will have a choice to kick them or not.

Maybe I’ve not been the victim of TK’ing enough then

> 2533274810779230;16:
> > 2533274940897931;15:
> > > 2533274810779230;13:
> > > I’ve never seen a kick option for inactivity or for camping but they should definitely put one in for betrayal’s.
> >
> >
> > As comedyshermit said, there is a system in place that auto-kicks people who are “AFK”. Not mentioned by him, yet request for by you, there is a system for betrayal. If a teammate Team-Kills (which I will refer to as TK and/or TK’ing in this article, or TK’ed for past tense) too many times, the person who was last TK’ed by that player will have a choice to kick them or not.
>
>
> Maybe I’ve not been the victim of TK’ing enough then

Yeah, it takes quite a lot…
It’s standardly two to four TK’s in a Warzone (Firefight) match. Online, people don’t normally kill me as a teammate, though.

I’ve seen this system used in other games and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be in other games like Halo. I would like to see 343i implement some kind of user made kicking system. Although this would have to be used properly and should have some kind of way to remove it or disable it in case it becomes an abused feature. It should also make the player who started the “vote to kick” to make a valid reason as to why the player should be kicked.

I think you fail to understand the idea of a social playlist. If players are being idiots then that sucks but social playlist are suppose to be laidback and have fun. If you’re booting people because they aren’t playing or trolling (yes it sucks I get it) then it’s not social.

> 2533274925727172;18:
> I’ve seen this system used in other games and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be in other games like Halo. I would like to see 343i implement some kind of user made kicking system. Although this would have to be used properly and should have some kind of way to remove it or disable it in case it becomes an abused feature. It should also make the player who started the “vote to kick” to make a valid reason as to why the player should be kicked.

I’m glad to see somebody that fully supports me. I do believe that this helps competitive games a lot, such as CS:GO and R6:S.