Vote to keep halo reach on the pro circut

as some of you may know, MLG is debating weither to keep halo reach on the pro circut. vote here - http://http://www.-Yoink!-/petitions/major-league-gaming-svp-of-league-operations-and-production-keep-halo-reach-on-the-2012-pro-circuit-as-the-featured-console-title# to make sure it stays on the Pro circut

This is the Halo 4 forum, not the Reach one.

yeah, but theres more people here :stuck_out_tongue:

> yeah, but theres more people here :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t matter if there are more people here. Go to the b.net reach forums and post this.

Reach is bad so I will not vote for it.

Halo Reach doesn’t belong on anything “pro” IMO. You’ll probably find more Reach fans in the Reach forums. (Shocking, I know)

I can see why they would be. They had to change the game entirely just to make it competitive.

> > yeah, but theres more people here :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> It doesn’t matter if there are more people here. Go to the b.net reach forums and post this.

Doesn’t matter if there is or isn’t, if you have a thread topic about Reach, stick it in the forum board that talks about Reach. You get better resualts than what you’re getting. People who want to talk about Reach are more likely to post in your thread if it’s in the right forum board.

Reach is random , not pro game like Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo3 so g-t-f-o

> This is the Halo 4 forum, not the Reach one.

Who cares its halo and i want halo reach to be in mlg only until halo 4 cause halo reach is boring to be honest but i want it to last till halo 4 just to keep halo alive on the pro circuit side.

Personally, I don’t support it or care. The Halo branch of MLG has been so poorly ran, the game and its community don’t deserve to have a place on the circuit.

I don’t think Reach is a bad game though. Most certainly better (post ZBNS) than H3 by leaps and bounds… But the default settings are garbage.

> > This is the Halo 4 forum, not the Reach one.
>
> Who cares shut up kid its halo and i want halo reach to be in mlg only until halo 4 cause halo reach is boring to be honest but i want it to last till halo 4 just to keep halo alive on the pro circuit side.

Halo Reach gives MLG a bad name.

We only need to keep Reach on the circuit for the rest of this year until Halo 4 comes out. If Halo’s taken off the circuit our competitive community will be no more.

I’m surprised no casuals bashed MLG yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Reach is random , not pro game like Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo3 so g-t-f-o[/qu
>
> Reach is random i agree but i want to keep it in the pro circuit just until halo 4 is here so it keeps halo alive and when halo 4 drops we can all forget about the terrible game that is Halo reach.

I’m suprised this thread hasn’t been moved yet :?

If you guys played the new settings you should agree that Reach isn’t random anymore, ZBNS for the win. The only thing holding this game back is the ranking system.

> I’m suprised this thread hasn’t been moved yet :?

It’s Sunday, I’ve reported the thread, but I’m guessing the mods are busy with RL things.

> If you guys played the new settings you should agree that Reach isn’t random anymore, ZBNS for the win. The only thing holding this game back is the ranking system.

Nope.

I think Halo Reach is a wonderful game but I don’t care for MLG playing, I just play for fun.

But still, you should use the Halo Reach forums.

No, MLG should just drop Reach it just isn’t a game that can be played on a competitive level. All the changes they made to the settings just alienate a majority of players for they don’t even resemble the default settings. Also watching people play on a bunch of grey maps just isn’t visually appealing.

> The only thing holding this game back is the ranking system.

And the garbage forge maps.