[Vote] thereLet's see how many support the game.

So with the leak causing a lot of mixed emotions, let’s see how many support it?

Discussing leaked content is against the rules.

> Discussing leaked content is against the rules.

Thank you.

For how long does it count as a leak, when it’s published in a magazine (i.e. the content is SUPPOSED to get released now), and the issue is in the mail (already reaching some people) and will be out online next Tuesday?

I like some additions but dislike others.

Where’s mah button?

Edited by Moderator - Do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Get a life and stop being a forum cop. It won’t earn you anything.

At the moment, dislike.

Yesterday at this time? Liked.

The information is not “leaked” , people were able to get game informer today, therefore it is not leaked… Linking the scans would be against the rules.

So the majority likes it?

It’s everything that I expected from what I have seen so far.

• The Campaign looks amazing. 100%
  • Multiplayer looks great. 70%
  • Spartan Ops looks sweet. 80%

There are a few things in which I do not like (I’m not getting into that) but theres a lot more that I like. I knew it would be this way from the beginning. Just because there is newly added features or adaptions I’m not fond of at this current time I’m not going to let it alter my long love for Halo so don’t even try to tell me it isn’t Halo, I simply couldn’t care.

For me it’s a like! :smiley:

Where is the “On the fence” option?

> It’s everything that I expected from what I have seen so far.
>
> - The Campaign looks amazing. 100%
> - Multiplayer looks great. 70%
> - Spartan Ops looks sweet. 80%
>
> There are a few things in which I do not like (I’m not getting into that) but theres a lot more that I like. I knew it would be this way from the beginning. Just because there is newly added features or adaptions I’m not fond of at this current time I’m not going to let it alter my long love for Halo so don’t even try to tell me it isn’t Halo, I simply couldn’t care.
>
> For me it’s a like! :smiley:

Pretty much this.

I don’t like any of the mulitplayer stuff. Random Weapons spawns/times is a horrible idea. Constant sprint and AA’s in loadouts is one of the biggest reasons I quit Reach. Instant respawns breaks objective games. Drop in drop out joining means that most playlists won’t be ranked (if there even are any ranked playlists). The only thing that doesn’t bother me that much is choosing your starting weapons and nades.

I’m pretty much indifferent to the Campaign and Spec Ops…I mean Spartan Ops stuff.

> So the majority likes it?

its almost 50/50

way to effectively split the community in half

I loved the campaign news, that’s sounds badass.

However some of the multiplayer stuff sounds… blergh. It’s not enough for me to not buy the game, Campaign comes first IMO, however I have a feeling I’m not going to be putting as much time into it as previous Halos.

This. Until the magazine is released to the general public, discussions aren’t allowed right now.

Guys, we all know how desperately you want to talk about it but please hold your thoughts for 3 more days okay?