Vote or Veto

Title says it all, do u want a Voting system or Veto system in Halo 4?

Voting.

Vote

veto

Voting. It’s more versatile than veto.

If you can only veto, all you can do is either accept or veto the map/gametype choice you’re given and hope that the next one will be more to your liking because you’re going to play it.

Voting allows for more options and versatility.

Voting, but you can only change your vote once, so get it right the second time.

Veto. It’s limited compared to the voting system, but it was a general opinion what was bad and what was good, so the fun things were usually chosen over the bad things. Voting gives you TOO MANY options, meaning votes for fun things are usually spread out and the bad things usually end up getting chosen more than the good things.

veto

Vote.

i would like vote, but it would be nice to pick map and gametype seperately :slight_smile:

Voting, BUT they need to fix the tie system so it the first on the list doesn’t take priority. Something like change all the maps and revote until a majority wins.

Veto

> Voting, but you can only change your vote once, so get it right the second time.

Good idea, you only get one vote.

Vote

> > Voting, but you can only change your vote once, so get it right the second time.
>
> Good idea, you only get one vote.

I just hate it when I see votes jump up and down the box, just pick one and keep it there!

Veto.

> > > Voting, but you can only change your vote once, so get it right the second time.
> >
> > Good idea, you only get one vote.
>
> I just hate it when I see votes jump up and down the box, just pick one and keep it there!

i know right!

OT:voting