vote on maps like in Halo:MCC

i just qualified in slayer ranked and 5 out of the 10 matches were on the same map i would like a chance to play other maps and not the same 1 5 times

A quick check of your service record reveals that your statement is simply not true. Here are your 10 placement matches:

1. The Rig
  2. Whitecell
  3. Plaza
  4. Mercy
  5. Fathom
  6. Orion II
  7. Tyrant
  8. Pegasus II
  9. Truth
  10. Torque

You appear to have never played the same map twice, so the map rotation is doing its job correctly. As for map veto/voting it was addressed a while back in the Feb 6th Matchmaking Feeback Update.

> Map Vetoes
> The community is a bit split on this one. Internally, the feeling is that it doesn’t add enough to justify the complexity. There are higher priority features we’d like to focus on instead, and it would be better to focus efforts on keeping the pool and rotation of maps enjoyable.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> A quick check of your service record reveals that your statement is simply not true. Here are your 10 placement matches:
> 1. The Rig
> 2. Whitecell
> 3. Plaza
> 4. Mercy
> 5. Fathom
> 6. Orion II
> 7. Tyrant
> 8. Pegasus II
> 9. Truth
> 10. Torque
>
> You appear to have never played the same map twice, so the map rotation is doing its job correctly. As for map veto/voting it was addressed a while back in the Feb 6th Matchmaking Feeback Update.
>
>
> > Map VetoesThe community is a bit split on this one. Internally, the feeling is that it doesn’t add enough to justify the complexity. There are higher priority features we’d like to focus on instead, and it would be better to focus efforts on keeping the pool and rotation of maps enjoyable.

Savage.

Also if they include vetoes then people are always going to veto the same maps over and over so you’ll actually end up playing on a less diverse set of maps than the current randomized map settings.

Everyone would veto trash Forge maps, Overgrowth (cus it sucks), Tyrant (Cus it sucks), Torque (Cus it sucks) and you are prettu much left with HCS maps, which are semi-decent-good. So play TA :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274950162674;2:
> A quick check of your service record reveals that your statement is simply not true. Here are your 10 placement matches:
> 1. The Rig
> 2. Whitecell
> 3. Plaza
> 4. Mercy
> 5. Fathom
> 6. Orion II
> 7. Tyrant
> 8. Pegasus II
> 9. Truth
> 10. Torque
>
> You appear to have never played the same map twice, so the map rotation is doing its job correctly. As for map veto/voting it was addressed a while back in the Feb 6th Matchmaking Feeback Update.
>
>
> > Map VetoesThe community is a bit split on this one. Internally, the feeling is that it doesn’t add enough to justify the complexity. There are higher priority features we’d like to focus on instead, and it would be better to focus efforts on keeping the pool and rotation of maps enjoyable.

iv been working alot of over time at work so i guess i was thank that all the ranked and unrankd maps as my slayer rank its just been one of those month so sorry about that

What do you prefer guys play a variety of random maps who suck or veto 5-10 times the same map that’s really likes you we need veto sistem again

> 2535405256565919;4:
> Everyone would veto trash Forge maps, Overgrowth (cus it sucks), Tyrant (Cus it sucks), Torque (Cus it sucks) and you are prettu much left with HCS maps, which are semi-decent-good. So play TA :stuck_out_tongue:

Vetoing maps will at least give you a CHANCE to play a map you like.

I’d like a blind veto, where if the veto passes you are forced to play the next map regardless of what it is.

Myself and the guys i run with actually like overgrowth. Tyrant is meh. I rarely play torque besides fiesta.

I think everyone hates different maps. I personally hate mercy and Orion2.

> 2533274896367349;7:
> > 2535405256565919;4:
> > Everyone would veto trash Forge maps, Overgrowth (cus it sucks), Tyrant (Cus it sucks), Torque (Cus it sucks) and you are prettu much left with HCS maps, which are semi-decent-good. So play TA :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Vetoing maps will at least give you a CHANCE to play a map you like.
>
> I’d like a blind veto, where if the veto passes you are forced to play the next map regardless of what it is.
>
> Myself and the guys i run with actually like overgrowth. Tyrant is meh. I rarely play torque besides fiesta.
>
> I think everyone hates different maps. I personally hate mercy and Orion2.

Don’t got me wrong. I’d love to have Vetos too. But then people will complain that only the same maps are played.