VOTE NOW - The Last Sky Marshal

Everybody should have a -Yoink!- at redemption, Mr…

Even if this happened to take some inspiration from Warhammer each Space Marine Legion is different and not all of them kill their human allies. Salamanders and the Lamenters are proof of that. Hell, even Titus respects some of the guard members with him.

2 Likes

Missions change, they always do.

It’s a fight for humanity, savings civilians and high personal is always the priority.
Without counting that most probably he isn’t the only scientist or researcher in the bunker.
Without counting they can have extremely important intel.
It’s without a doubt try to rescue them the choice.

3 Likes

It just takes me to bing

1 Like

It won’t let me see the story. So, without knowing the story, I’m gonna say screw Glassman.

inpired by the 3rd rike verging on the 4th

1 Like

spartans dont leave people behind

3 Likes

Choosing to save Civilians is how we get Paramount Haloversion of Sky Mashals. We dont want Paramount version sky marshals

1 Like

There are a lot of references in this event. The Kerberos helmet is a reference to Jin-roh: The Wolf Brigade, the Ultramarine Corps paint is a Warhammer 40k reference, and the Cloud Jumper chest piece is a reference to an old WW2 paratrooper song,.

4 Likes

the mission comes first, civilians are dead weight, besides civilians can be replaced but if a mission fails is can rarely be recovered

2 Likes

This is a story from an alternate universe, consider it the lore behind the new Eaglestrike armor core. This isn’t from main canon at all.

3 Likes

Are you honestly that delusional? Maps aren’t made in a single week, no way, quality assurance and balancing is a thing

3 Likes

I’ve waited my whole life to see my name represented in something I’m passionate about. Seeing the use of Kolby in any media is rare, and even when people do use the name, most of the time is spelled with a “C”! I really hope Commander Kolby’s story continues past this series. For me, he is one more reason to love Halo. Thank you again 343! I love you guys and I love the deep stories you tell.

1 Like

You r right We need to save them•••

2 Likes

mostly correct, just “now try to get in” should be “now trying to get”

1 Like

As a spartan who didn’t lose their humanity saving lives comes first

2 Likes

It’s think it’s important that they stay with the mission since I was thinking maybe the survivors could be a trap. The story says that they hadn’t known about any survivors and the way it’s set up makes it seem kinda suspicious. Plus, saving all of humanity is priority one. Loss is apart of war and sacrifice of the few is important for the survival of the many.

(Side Note: Priority One sounds like a decent name for a coating or visor color in Halo Infinite.)

2 Likes

Missions change “Master Chief”

3 Likes

I want to see this become the grimdark AU of Halo

We have to at least try. If lives can be saved it is our duty as Sky Marshalls

1 Like