VOTE NOW - The Last Sky Marshal

In the description of Sky Marshall (the helmet) it seems to hint that Commander Kolby may die by the end. If not, it seems that the description of the helmet may change after the story ends.

1 Like

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/story-shard-the-last-sky-marshal

3 Likes

WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE MISSION!

The mission may have casualties but the mission must be completed!

1 Like

ummm…Astro-Rangers, Zeppelins, Alchemy, Rads?? Why does this sound like Fallout??? Kind of digging the whole story and voting and choices thing, buuut how far off base are we going here? what happened to the Halo universe? Between the show and stuff like this im just getting depressed seriously :(…

5 Likes

It may be very risky to save the civilians and the doctor, but there is a chance that the doctor can help something, I don’t know, maybe he can give them something that can help commander kolby and his team.

That is why I will vote to rescue them, whoever does not take risks does not win.

3 Likes

This is a Fracture Event. Similar to Marvel’s “What If?” series. This is probably just going to be used as a way to give us something until content updates come. It also gives us insight to the new armor.

6 Likes

This seems interesting. Like if this is like you guys making the fanbase choosing the fate of some story you’re going to make, that’s really nice of you.
But the link leads to a blank bing page.
So I rlly don’t know what to choose yet.

2 Likes

Save them , could have critical intel.

6 Likes

Seems like this is in a dieselpunk “Eaglestrike Universe”

2 Likes

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/vote-now-the-last-sky-marshal/521812/17

2 Likes

Looks like the feedback is mixed. How will 343 know what to do?

It is though. They have to figure out balancing the map with the new sandbox. Even bringing back Blood Gulch could be difficult as some of the models may not be ready, plus they have to account for 12v12.

1 Like

Like the Doom Marine, disobey your orders and save the civilians.

2 Likes

Tenrai absolutely needed something like this and I hope that it will if it eventually comes back.

3 Likes
:expressionless:
```.   Glassman  My my that is an actual character from Spartan Ops or H4.  I recommend they save Dr. Glassman an some civilians.
2 Likes

Is this event broken or something? It’s been like this since yesterday

1 Like

A few dozen civilians that have survived thus far, Vs the possible extinction of humanity? No contest.

1 Like

For those who don’t know or forgot. Henrik Gläsmann is probably Henry Glassman from the Prime Halo Universe (What I personally call the cannon Game World with these fractures being alternates). Henry Glassman was the Chief Engineer of the UNSC Infinity. You might remember him as the scientist who got sucked up by the Forerunner Artifact and delivered to the feet of Jul Mdama during Halo 4’s Spartan Ops Story. Clearly, if Henrik is anything like his prime counterpart he will be quite a valuable asset to the Sky Marshal, especially since he was probably working on their target in question.

2 Likes

I’m going to follow this storyline and the Fracture, but it’s not accessible enough.

This ought to be more than just text.

Hiring a couple of voice actors to read this out in a short YouTube with a couple of cool pieces of art on screen would’ve gone a LONG way to reaching a broader audience, and engaging that audience even more.

I hope for S3 Fractures something bigger and more engaging is planned. I love this type of content, but I wish it had more punch to it.

8 Likes

That really would be awesome. To be honest I was surprised they didn’t do it in the first place, but it’s pretty much just common sense and they’ll probably get around to it eventually. You mentioning the idea of them having images in the background reminds me a lot of ODST’s audio logs an Sadie’s story, which can only be a good thing.

5 Likes