VOTE NOW - The Last Sky Marshal

The fate of the Sky Marshals is in your hands. Read the story so far and vote for what you want to see happen next!

https://aka.ms/LastSkyMarshal

Should Commander Kolby…

• Save Gläsmann & civilians
  • Focus on the mission

0 voters

97 Likes

As this event is a Warhammer reference and Space Marines kill their normal human allies and civilians, the mission should come first.

45 Likes

Section Three is overated and it sounds sus.

21 Likes

For those curious on what is said in German
“It’s Professor Henrik Gläsmann, Third Department. Ever since these things got here, we’ve been holed up in the bunker. Now try to get in! I have civilians with me. Familys. We need immediate help!”

Per Google Translate so anyone who says this is wrong can blame it on that.

43 Likes

The link just opens to a blank bing search page.

41 Likes

I choose to believe that there might be some sort of humanity left in the human race. Rescue comes first, especially after reading what that translates to!

30 Likes

I would love to see the civilians be conscriptsd I think that would be pretty cool

11 Likes

Gotta save em folks. As they say in Battletech: " Information is ammunition! " Mr. G certainly knows stuff, have intel that might help tons.
And if this Glasman is the alternate realitys german answer on main Halo canon-lores Glassman… Well ofcourse gotta save them!

17 Likes

To quote Chief “The missions change. They always do.”

38 Likes

“The missions change… they always do.”

24 Likes

This event is in no way confirmed to be a warhammer reference. It is very clearly heavily inspired by WW1 and WW2

20 Likes

It wont let me read it for some reason

2 Likes

It seems to be a click farm thing. Or maybe an honest mistake?

6 Likes

I can’t actually read the story for some reason?

2 Likes

Probably meant to take you to this:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/story-shard-the-last-sky-marshal

9 Likes

This is not a Warhammer reference, it is based on an alternative timeline in which the humanity and the covenant meet far sooner

14 Likes

Should Commander Kolby…

A) save Halo Infinite with his eagle eyes and protractor

B) watch paint dry :facepunch:

11 Likes

Um, where is none of the above?

3 Likes