VOTE: NO MORE CHANGING HALO

WOULD YOU PREFER HALO 5/6 MP RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL HALO 2/3 GAMEPLAY, OR CONTINUE TO INCORPORATE MORE CHANGE?- Return to Halo 2 & Halo 3 style of play.- Continue to make changes.

if people never changed, we would still be living in caves. Don’t be a caveman.

> 2533274817688424;2:
> if people never changed, we would still be living in caves. Don’t be a caveman.

There a difference between change like from CE-H3 then theres too much change hence halo 4.

> 2533274817688424;2:
> if people never changed, we would still be living in caves. Don’t be a caveman.

People have never changed. The only thing that has changed is our circumstances, and those changes were, and will continue to be direct results of our ability to rely upon an extremely consistent environment. Also, in case you did not already know, that environment is precisely the one in which we continue to live today. Over time, we accumulated knowledge about our environment, and leveraged that knowledge to benefit ourselves with more luxurious living conditions. If everything had constantly changed, we would not be having this discussion, because man would have died in those caves.

Not only is your argument invalid, it’s entirely irrelevant within a discussion over what a video game should or should not become. Don’t be condescending when you’re not intelligent enough to back it up. Kindly GFY, please.

> 2533274792797002;1:
> WOULD YOU PREFER HALO 5/6 MP RETURNED TO THE ORIGINAL HALO 2/3 GAMEPLAY, OR CONTINUE TO INCORPORATE MORE CHANGE?- Return to Halo 2 & Halo 3 style of play.
> - Continue to make changes.

Same as H2 & 3

Classic Halo is a Arena shooter. I shan’t go into details about what makes an Arena shooter an Arena shooter (Because you should all know by now).

The changes implemented into Halos 2 and 3 made sense within the Arena shooter structure. Duel Wielding was an action that everyone could preform and Equipment was on the map, Promoting map control.

The changes made in Reach however, Immediately stopped Halo from being an Arena game. Pre-Set Loadouts added a game of Rock, Paper and Scissors. It added randomness, Something Arena shooters should NEVER have. Halo 4 further crushed the Arena legacy by adding in full loadouts and Ordnance drops. That’s why Halo Reach and Halo 4 failed, They strayed way too far from the Arena fundamentals.

Now in Halo 5, 343 are removing loadouts all together, Ditching perks and Ditching ordnance drops. The random factor is removed, Everyone is the same, Predictable scenarios are there, Map Control is back, Everything about an Arena shooter is there.

Not only is Halo 5 more akin to Halos 2 and 3, One may argue that Halo 5 will be more of an Arena shooter than ever before. On top of everything I just mentioned, You got Low aim assist, More map movement than ever before and what appears to be a fast paced Halo game.

So to answer you question OP;

Change is fine. Games can’t stay the same forever. Even Counter Strike GO has changed some small things just to keep it fresh.

But with Halo? The changes MUST make sense withing the Arena style. If they don’t, Then it’s not an Arena shooter anymore.

What 343 are doing with Halo 5, In my opinion anyway, Is perfectly fine. They are building a new Arena game for Halo.

And that’s all I have to say.

I like Halo 5’s direction. Halo2 and 3 feel so dated.

Deleted.

Make changes, i do not want to be playing the same game every year, take the risk and find out what works and what doesnt. If you want to play the older games then play them on MCC when it servers are fixed.

> 2533274792797002;8:
> > 2533274836967617;6:
> > Classic Halo is a Arena shooter. I shan’t go into details about what makes an Arena shooter an Arena shooter (Because you should all know by now).
> >
> > The changes implemented into Halos 2 and 3 made sense within the Arena shooter structure. Duel Wielding was an action that everyone could preform and Equipment was on the map, Promoting map control.
> >
> > The changes made in Reach however, Immediately stopped Halo from being an Arena game. Pre-Set Loadouts added a game of Rock, Paper and Scissors. It added randomness, Something Arena shooters should NEVER have. Halo 4 further crushed the Arena legacy by adding in full loadouts and Ordnance drops. That’s why Halo Reach and Halo 4 failed, They strayed way too far from the Arena fundamentals.
> >
> > Now in Halo 5, 343 are removing loadouts all together, Ditching perks and Ditching ordnance drops. The random factor is removed, Everyone is the same, Predictable scenarios are there, Map Control is back, Everything about an Arena shooter is there.
> >
> > Not only is Halo 5 more akin to Halos 2 and 3, One may argue that Halo 5 will be more of an Arena shooter than ever before. On top of everything I just mentioned, You got Low aim assist, More map movement than ever before and what appears to be a fats paced Halo game.
> >
> > So to answer you question OP;
> >
> > Change is fine. Games can’t stay the same forever. Even Counter Strike GO has changed some small things just to keep it fresh.
> >
> > But with Halo? The changes MUST make sense withing the Arena style. If they don’t, Then it’s not an Arena shooter anymore.
> >
> > What 343 are doing with Halo 5, In my opinion anyway, Is perfectly fine. They are building a new Arena game for Halo.
> >
> > And that’s all I have to say.
>
>
> I disagree with you on about 90% of this, but your opinion is appreciated.

In what ways do you disagree?

Make changes, i do not want to be playing the same game every year, take the risk and find out what works and what doesnt. If you want to play the older games then play them on MCC when it servers are fixed.

> 2533274836967617;10:
> In what ways do you disagree?

Once this poll receives a good number of responses, I’ll try my best to remember to come back and answer you here. Thanks for responding.

> 2533274792797002;12:
> > 2533274836967617;10:
> > In what ways do you disagree?
>
>
> Once this poll receives a good number of responses, I’ll try my best to remember to come back and answer you here. Thanks for responding.

So you disagree with my post, But don’t know what you disagreed on?

Right…

> 2533274836967617;13:
> So you disagree with my post, But don’t know what you disagreed on?
>
> Right…

You’re a -Yoinking!- moron. Here, I’ll go delete where I said “I disagree”. That make you feel better? This is meant to be a poll…that’s why I said I’d get back to you when there were more responses, but apparently that’s not good enough for you.

> 2533274792797002;14:
> > 2533274836967617;13:
> > So you disagree with my post, But don’t know what you disagreed on?
> >
> > Right…
>
>
> You’re a -Yoinking!- moron. Here, I’ll go delete where I said “I disagree”. That make you feel better? This is meant to be a poll…that’s why I said I’d get back to you when there were more responses, but apparently that’s not good enough for you.

You criticize me for going against the supposed ‘poll’, But you yourself went against it with this response.

Forums are for discussing subjects. You asked a question and I gave my answer. You disagreed on my opinion, So I asked why and you couldn’t tell me.

Therefore, I don’t see why you flipped out. I was actually hoping you would respond to me with a valid opinion, But you instead avoided it and then proceeded to insult me. For no reason.

Son, I am disappoint ಠ_ಠ

-Yoink- it - Mods…please close this poll. I honestly don’t give a -Yoink- anymore.

wow your mature

> 2533274792797002;16:
> -Yoink- it - Mods…please close this poll. I honestly don’t give a -Yoink- anymore.

Someones upset because you couldn’t come up with a valid argument against JenguBlocku as to why they disagree with the points about Halo 5 being an arena shooter??

O dear throw the toys out the pram.

As there is no bloom, no ordinance and not stupid -Yoink- layouts, then i’m okay with minor tweaks. I probably won’t like thrusters, but maybe i’ll learn to love them.

So people just want a reskin every year with no progress or improvement? I wonder what other series people are always complaining about for doing exactly that…