> I see no need for them.

ya :smiley: you are a savoir to halo. Clans just need to die out

> 2533274957924711;3:
> > 2775209234672000;2:
> > I see no need for them.
>
>
> ya :smiley: you are a savoir to halo. Clans just need to die out

Agreed. If you want clan matches, just have your team compete in the HCS playlists.

It would be cool if there was the equivalent of covenants in dark souls, where we join for benefits in story bits, skins and armor for the halo version of covenants. We could have the SoS, where were taken to a screen with arbiter and have missions and milestones that entail rewards, or ONI where we gain intel on their intentions and perhaps more insight into the hunt the truth scandal as we gain their trust and get rewards, or the unsc or maybe even the insurrection where our spartans secretly join. And like dark souls, maybe upon getting great ranks we get auras ala armor effects, or special items like a hood for insurrectionist, sangheli markings for SoS, Oni logos and stealthy equipment and camo for ONI, etc. Could be rad, I approve if it is implemented like this.

A couple of my friends are in a Reach/GTA clan. Their clan always comes first. Say my friend and I are playing co-op and he gets a text that there’s a clan thing going on. I get a sudden “Sorry, see ya” and he leaves the mission causing us to lose all our progress because that’s how it works when someone leaves the in-game party. Now every time I send him a party invite or message I’m ignored, because remember guys, it’s always your clan over your friends. Please don’t support clanning or clan wars in Halo 5, 343.

Sure! If they are in awesome, but I see no actual point for them.

> 2533274835781046;6:
> A couple of my friends are in a Reach/GTA clan. Their clan always comes first. Say my friend and I are playing co-op and he gets a text that there’s a clan thing going on. I get a sudden “Sorry, see ya” and he leaves the mission causing us to lose all our progress because that’s how it works when someone leaves the in-game party. Now every time I send him a party invite or message I’m ignored, because remember guys, it’s always your clan over your friends. Please don’t support clanning or clan wars in Halo 5, 343.

That just sounds like crappyfrienditis, it doesn’t really make something bad just because someone got worsened from it, if that were the case then achievements should be removed because I’ve known people who play games ONLY for achievements, and have to play a different game just because they want to complete it and then they never play it again. Peoples lives are ruined by World of Warcraft, but that does not make it bad.

Clans need a comeback, they are what made gaming very enjoyable for me. It disturbs me how negative of a reputation they have for practicaly no reason.

No, not this again. Just be happy with your tags and custom games.

Sure, because why not? Content is good.

Use this thread.