VOTE + H3 MLG in MM Coming Soon!

For people who seem to have forgotten that 343 promised H3 MLG in Team Hardcore, here is the link below and some excerpts from that link. I still advocate a SEPARATE H3 MLG playlist. Or I hope they make H3 the first voting option in Team Hardcore, so a team of four can play it every time they want to. With H3 forge getting fixed, I am expecting H3 MLG gametypes to be added soon.

Also- please vote in the poll above to see where the community stands on its incorporation into MM.

11/8/14 blog: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/matchmaking-playlist-lineup-update

Excerpts:

"The Team Hardcore playlist will launch only with Halo 2 Classic tournament-approved game types. Behind the scenes, we’re working to integrate Halo 3’s custom map variant files into the playlist, and they aren’t quite ready just yet. As custom map layouts are extremely important to this playlist and community, we’ll be adding the Halo 3 game types into the list when they can be fully integrated, tested, and brought in.

TEAM HARDCORE
A collection of tournament-approved game types from Halo 2 and Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is your primary weapon. 4v4.

Game Types: H2 Hardcore Team Slayer, H2 Hardcore Team Ball, H2 Hardcore CTF MidWar, H2 Hardcore Assault, H2 Hardcore CTF Sanctuary

Maps: Lockout, Midship, Sanctuary, Warlock, Beaver Creek"

> 2533274819303871;1:
> For people who seem to have forgotten that 343 promised H3 MLG in Team Hardcore, here is the link below and some excerpts from that link. I still advocate a SEPARATE H3 MLG playlist. Or I hope they make H3 the first voting option in Team Hardcore, so a team of four can play it every time they want to. With H3 forge getting fixed, I am expecting H3 MLG gametypes to be added soon.
>
> Also- please vote in the poll above to see hwere the community stands on its incorporation into MM.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/matchmaking-playlist-lineup-update
>
> Excerpts:
>
> “The Team Hardcore playlist will launch only with Halo 2 Classic tournament-approved game types. Behind the scenes, we’re working to integrate Halo 3’s custom map variant files into the playlist, and they aren’t quite ready just yet. As custom map layouts are extremely important to this playlist and community, we’ll be adding the Halo 3 game types into the list when they can be fully integrated, tested, and brought in.
>
> …
>
> TEAM HARDCORE
> A collection of tournament-approved game types from Halo 2 and Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is your primary weapon. 4v4.
>
> Game Types: H2 Hardcore Team Slayer, H2 Hardcore Team Ball, H2 Hardcore CTF MidWar, H2 Hardcore Assault, H2 Hardcore CTF Sanctuary
>
> Maps: Lockout, Midship, Sanctuary, Warlock, Beaver Creek”

Dear Lord, we get it, you want to play H3 with a BR. And, ONLY H3 with a BR. Give it a rest already.

I like your persistence toward it. But dude we have so much more crap to fix before this can be dealt with.

And just to add- Halo 3 forge is not fixed

> 2535409049846690;2:
> > 2533274819303871;1:
> >
>
>
> Dear Lord, we get it, you want to play H3 with a BR. And, ONLY H3 with a BR. Give it a rest already.

My goodness, we get it, the community wants to play Halo they way they used to and the way we promised. Play H1, H2, and H3 with your friends and only full games without lagging out. Give it a rest already.

-343

Same ideology. New thread for a new topic. I even added a link. People were uninformed of 343’s promise and i wanted to change that.

Thank you for your vote.

> 2533274799092454;3:
> I like your persistence toward it. But dude we have so much more crap to fix before this can be dealt with.
>
> And just to add- Halo 3 forge is not fixed

Wait? What? They aded H3 to SWAT, so I thought it was.

Is the gametype thing still wrong?

You just pissed in my cheerios :frowning:

Why is there no “none” option?

like i said in your other thread, im all for halo 3 mlg having its own playlist and it would be bad for everybody if it was added to the hardcore but the last thing that should ever happen is h3 be put first in the voting option so it gets chosen over h2. if you want to play h3 mlg you can still do that on your 360

I also don’t even see 343 adding MLG gametypes when they created their own spin-off (HCS). Just the way I think 343 works, they don’t use methods that worked for Bungie so why use methods that worked for MLG?

They need to fix H2 gametypes in THC first before we start adding more -Yoink-.

> 2533274819303871;4:
> > 2535409049846690;2:
> > > 2533274819303871;1:
> > >
> >
> >
> > Dear Lord, we get it, you want to play H3 with a BR. And, ONLY H3 with a BR. Give it a rest already.
>
>
> My goodness, we get it, the community wants to play Halo they way they used to and the way we promised. Play H1, H2, and H3 with your friends and only full games without lagging out. Give it a rest already.
>
> -343
>
> Same ideology. New thread for a new topic. I even added a link. People were uninformed of 343’s promise and i wanted to change that.
>
> Thank you for your vote.

You’re preaching to the choir. All I wanted to do in this game was play H2 Classic, and Clanmatch (Major or Minor). Because, well, that’s what I was promised I’d be able to do… I can do neither, really.

Last night, I played with my bro for a few games in the Team Slayer playlist. I ended up playing more H3 than H2, which is not what I wanted to to. I have never played H3, but I played H2 pretty competitively in MM. I run around throwing grenades when I try to reload, not knowing the maps, and just plain sucking at H3.

All I want to do is play ranked H2. That’s it.

they need to be separate and for those who say it won’t work because of the small population take a look at h3 on 360 tons of people still play MLG and they would probably come over here adding more to our population nothing bad can come from this but good.

Definitely wouldn’t mind this being included into a hardcore playlist as it was stated by 343i prior to game launch. I too remember 343i saying that the hardcore playlist would consist of these game types. I wouldn’t separate these playlist as I think the population is to low to support such a thing, but if we can get a H2/H3 MLG hardcore playlist that would be awesome.

As far as ranks are concerned. Although I believe ranks would ensure competitive and evenly matched games, I come back to the population problem. This would certainly be a low populated playlist and the ranks would really limit the people you could play. I would see it as maybe a few thousand people would play this playlist and only a few hundred (at most) would take the time to rank themselves up. You would be playing against the same people quite frequently.

> 2533274804826315;12:
> Definitely wouldn’t mind this being included into a hardcore playlist as it was stated by 343i prior to game launch. I too remember 343i saying that the hardcore playlist would consist of these game types. I wouldn’t separate these playlist as I think the population is to low to support such a thing, but if we can get a H2/H3 MLG hardcore playlist that would be awesome.
>
> As far as ranks are concerned. Although I believe ranks would ensure competitive and evenly matched games, I come back to the population problem. This would certainly be a low populated playlist and the ranks would really limit the people you could play. I would see it as maybe a few thousand people would play this playlist and only a few hundred (at most) would take the time to rank themselves up. You would be playing against the same people quite frequently.

how would it be to low of a population if tons of people are still playing it on the 360 its what made h3. it would add MORE people to mcc which we need

seperate playlists.

halo 3 360 proves you dont need a super huge population to keep playlists alive, just a few 100 dedicated players.

i def dont want it in the regular halo 3 playlist cos mlg kids scare me

> 2535409049846690;2:
> > 2533274819303871;1:
> > For people who seem to have forgotten that 343 promised H3 MLG in Team Hardcore, here is the link below and some excerpts from that link. I still advocate a SEPARATE H3 MLG playlist. Or I hope they make H3 the first voting option in Team Hardcore, so a team of four can play it every time they want to. With H3 forge getting fixed, I am expecting H3 MLG gametypes to be added soon.
> >
> > Also- please vote in the poll above to see hwere the community stands on its incorporation into MM.
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/matchmaking-playlist-lineup-update
> >
> > Excerpts:
> >
> > “The Team Hardcore playlist will launch only with Halo 2 Classic tournament-approved game types. Behind the scenes, we’re working to integrate Halo 3’s custom map variant files into the playlist, and they aren’t quite ready just yet. As custom map layouts are extremely important to this playlist and community, we’ll be adding the Halo 3 game types into the list when they can be fully integrated, tested, and brought in.
> >
> > …
> >
> > TEAM HARDCORE
> > A collection of tournament-approved game types from Halo 2 and Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is your primary weapon. 4v4.
> >
> > Game Types: H2 Hardcore Team Slayer, H2 Hardcore Team Ball, H2 Hardcore CTF MidWar, H2 Hardcore Assault, H2 Hardcore CTF Sanctuary
> >
> > Maps: Lockout, Midship, Sanctuary, Warlock, Beaver Creek”
>
>
> Dear Lord, we get it, you want to play H3 with a BR. And, ONLY H3 with a BR. Give it a rest already.

MLG gametypes =/= 24/7 BR Slayer
That being said, I never cared for Halo 3 MLG, or the lolH3BR for that matter. I may be in a minority, but I absolutely loved ZBNS/MLG v7 Reach.
The only Halo gameplay I like more than that is CE, which is why I’d drool over a ranked CE playlist.

> 2533274795233660;6:
> Why is there no “none” option?

That would be the “indifferent” option. I realize that some people never played or want to play a competitive style of H3 per MLG guidelines. Regular Halo 3 can be competitive as well. I’m not here to preach MLG at everyone :slight_smile:

> 2533274814576005;14:
> seperate playlists.
>
> halo 3 360 proves you dont need a super huge population to keep playlists alive, just a few 100 dedicated players.
>
> i def dont want it in the regular halo 3 playlist cos mlg kids scare me

1.) agreed

2.) Exactly, there will be plenty to support playlist plus it will bring more people to the xbox one.

3.) They suck with radars tho :stuck_out_tongue: lol jk MLG would not be something that I would find fair in reg H3 playlist. Not fair to those who want radar every game.

> 2535451558705497;7:
> like i said in your other thread, im all for halo 3 mlg having its own playlist and it would be bad for everybody if it was added to the hardcore but the last thing that should ever happen is h3 be put first in the voting option so it gets chosen over h2. if you want to play h3 mlg you can still do that on your 360

Last few games I played on 360 were modded. Last game I remember was on Construct with people running around at like 10X speed. Lame…

> 2533274806882789;18:
> > 2535451558705497;7:
> > like i said in your other thread, im all for halo 3 mlg having its own playlist and it would be bad for everybody if it was added to the hardcore but the last thing that should ever happen is h3 be put first in the voting option so it gets chosen over h2. if you want to play h3 mlg you can still do that on your 360
>
>
> Last few games I played on 360 were modded. Last game I remember was on Construct with people running around at like 10X speed. Lame…

Yah, that that and host booting are rampant on the 360. That is why I play the MCC and really hope for a H3 MLG Playlist cheater free.

> 2533274873267862;15:
> MLG gametypes =/= 24/7 BR Slayer
> That being said, I never cared for Halo 3 MLG, or the lolH3BR for that matter. I may be in a minority, but I absolutely loved ZBNS/MLG v7 Reach.
> The only Halo gameplay I like more than that is CE, which is why I’d drool over a ranked CE playlist.

Hopefully they rank those individual playlists soon. You like 2v2 or 4v4 CE?

Reach was not very fun to watch and I didn’t play it because i was a senior in college busy and i did not like the game. I spent my spare time playing dubs and mlg in Halo 3.