Vote for Weekend Playlist!

Vote for Weekend Playlist!

Voting is now open for this weekend’s featured playlist (Doubles, Shotty Snipers or Capture The Flag):

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community

So, what are you still doing here? Go! Go! Go!

Edit:

> Each weekend, we’re giving you the option to vote on which new or returning playlists you want to see in matchmaking. Each time a new mode is introduced, it’ll earn the right to be a poll option for two weeks, win or lose. That said, Shotty Snipers is once again a poll option in this week’s poll.
>
> However, due to community request, a serious contender will also be an option for the next two weeks – Doubles. As a reminder, the most popular playlists have the possibility of becoming a permanent offering in the matchmaking lineup.
>
> Vote in the below poll by 11:59 PM PT Wednesday night, and we’ll announce the winner after the poll closes. We’ll see you in matchmaking this weekend.

I voted CTF, not much of a fan of doubles.

> 2533274875412897;2:
> I voted CTF, not much of a fan of doubles.

Same here, but I know a lot of people have been waiting for Doubles.

Not sure why they included Shotty Snipers again when there are so many game types people want to try.

> 2533274862181038;3:
> > 2533274875412897;2:
> > I voted CTF, not much of a fan of doubles.
>
>
> Same here, but I know a lot of people have been waiting for it.
>
> Not sure why they included Shotty Snipers again when there are so many game types people want to try.

The point is that the playlist which wins each week gets placed in the polls for the next week alongside two other newer contenders. If it consistently gets high amounts of votes for the weekend social playlist, then they will add it as a permanent one as the demand is clearly there.

> 2533274875412897;2:
> I voted CTF, not much of a fan of doubles.

I voted CTF as well but I wanted Doubles. I know that Doubles is just gonna be more slayer and I want more objective gametypes atm

Looks like they’re trying to roll through the on-disc game types and easy variants before bringing in new game types.

Next week is probably gonna be Doubles (likely winner for this week), CTF and Neutral CTF.

Voted Doubles. It is in the lead with 65% of the votes.

That’s it? I don’t even care to vote. :\

I voted doubles, mostly so the fans who want it as a permanent playlist get it.

I voted CTF but I’m also happy with Doubles.

Really though, we should have Dubs and Snipers as permanent playlists.

Have fun voting if you’re not a fan of doubles because we all know it’s going to win

Doubles needs to be a permanent playlist. Just saying.

Doubles is gonna win 2 weeks straight unless next week is infection

> 2533274905097737;13:
> Doubles is gonna win 2 weeks straight unless next week is infection

…or Grifball!

Griff for me.

CTF go go go go go

Doubles!

Voted for CTF. Doubles would be fun, but CTF is just plain amazing sometimes…unless of course you get a -Yoink- team.

> 2535437978373619;18:
> Voted for CTF. Doubles would be fun, but CTF is just plain amazing sometimes…unless of course you get a -Yoink- team.

Similarly, given the number of quitters in the game, it will be interesting to see how many people enjoy Doubles if they don’t have a teammate all of the time.

CTF