Vote for Best Visor Color!

Vote now!

If enough people vote, we can see which is truly the most popular amongst the community.

Here is a complete list of armor. Scroll for some “okay” shots of visor colors.

http://halo4nation.com/armor/

Edit:

Slight mistake people. There are two Pathfinders.
The second one will represent Wetwork’s Red and Blue two-tone visor.

Like it isn’t obvious? Purple~

Red.
or Solar, if you’re meaning by what it’s called in-game. But I want Blindside (think that’s it), where it’s red, but there’s some black when viewed from an angle. But those Avengers are taking a while.

Red should’ve been in Reach, but shockingly wasn’t.

Although I do like Violet also (Tracker is what it’s called in-game).

I wish I could just have a plain Cyan visor, I HATE the visors that have two colors…

I’m loving Midnight! But want a Cyan visor, and there’s a plain Purple visor Duo Vandal?!

Legendary

> I wish I could just have a plain Cyan visor, I HATE the visors that have two colors…
>
> I’m loving Midnight! But want a Cyan visor, and there’s a plain Purple visor Duo Vandal?!

Pioneer is close to that.

Verdant visor is best visor.

> I wish I could just have a plain Cyan visor, I HATE the visors that have two colors…
>
> I’m loving Midnight! But want a Cyan visor, and there’s a plain Purple visor Duo Vandal?!

The Cyan visor is Cyan…you get it from Assistant Master. I’m considering using it when I unlock it, but I’m unsure. I think my helmet has too much cyan when I use that visor (from the preview when I hover over the locked version in my Visors).

> > I wish I could just have a plain Cyan visor, I HATE the visors that have two colors…
> >
> > I’m loving Midnight! But want a Cyan visor, and there’s a plain Purple visor Duo Vandal?!
>
> The Cyan visor is Cyan…you get it from Assistant Master. I’m considering using it when I unlock it, but I’m unsure. I think my helmet has too much cyan when I use that visor (from the preview when I hover over the locked version in my Visors).

Oh I know that one, but I hate the blue on the side, you know, when you turn and look at it a certain way? It just looks ugly…I just want a solid colored visor, none of this two tone crap…

I picked Rouge just because I still haven’t unlocked Sunspot. Damn assists…

> > I wish I could just have a plain Cyan visor, I HATE the visors that have two colors…
> >
> > I’m loving Midnight! But want a Cyan visor, and there’s a plain Purple visor Duo Vandal?!
>
> The Cyan visor is Cyan…you get it from Assistant Master. I’m considering using it when I unlock it, but I’m unsure. I think my helmet has too much cyan when I use that visor (from the preview when I hover over the locked version in my Visors).

Actually, the cyan visor comes from aquiring the commendation: “From the brink-Master” which requires you to get close call kills.

It is very tough, and I am currently on expert.

The one that is unlocked via achieving Assistant-Master is called “Sunspot.”

Yeah, I think I’m only at about 450/1000 on Assist Master.

And right, that’s right. I remember because I rarely get “From the Brink”, and it’ll be a fair bit before I do get that visor :P.

Keep 'em coming people! Still many chocies left alone, are they that ugly? Lol.

i like my Sunspot quite a lot.

also like verdant.

>

The Tracker Specilization gives a solid Purple visor. I’ve seen it on the Mark IV it looks great.

Legendary FTW!

So far, visors earned through commendations shown by hard work are ranked number one (46%). This is followed by visors earned through how experienced your Spartan has become (30%).

Wetwork and Engineer are the only two remaining categories that are left unchecked!

>

Pioneer is close enough.

recruit is by far my favorite just because it’s my favorite color!