VOTE: BOOT RULES CREATED BY IDIOTS?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I am voting yes in this area. I mean if there are no rules to prevent someone from shooting their own teammate over and over, or to boot someone who isn’t even playing, or to properly match even skilled players, then there should be no rules regarding betraying or any other junk that is currently in the Halo that incapable 343i has brought us. I mean isn’t it headed by a woman at the moment. Seriously, there are more little children playing this game than ever and that is all because 343i allows it to become more of a children’s game when it should be for mature audiences. People are killing eachother. But if it is all about the money than do what you gotta do I guess 343i.

I guess though that I can understand if the reason is because the developers/programmers/employees of 343i are just not capable of creating logic that would properly rule matchmaking. That would explain why 343i is where they are but it doesn’t explain how dumb people can be if they are incapable of creating such simple rules that are already in place regarding other junk as stated previously.

To sum it up, Halo has become a terrible series and I can only pray that Halo 4 is not so much for children and as full of children’s rules such as quit and get banned but don’t get booted for killing your own teammates or shooting your own teammates or killing yourself. Who wants to sit through a game where your teammates are doing these things? 343i please hire some capable people with some street smarts to properly run future matchmaking. You have already dragged Halo down so far, don’t beat a dead horse you pathetic tontos!

It’s very ironic that you talk about children when you’re whining about what’s a very minor issue.

Seriously, random people betraying you isn’t going to cause the end of the world.

Regardless of how you put it there are still going to be idiots online.

Welcome to the Internet.

Halo 4 will be no different, you will still run into morons online who decide to do the dumbest things just to annoy you. Pathetic yes, but they seem to get a kick out of being losers so let them do it if it means so much to them…

Not to mention, the hypocrisy. It is strong with this one.

> To sum it up, Halo has become a terrible series and I can only pray that Halo 4 is not so much for children and as full of children’s rules such as quit and get banned but don’t get booted for killing your own teammates or shooting your own teammates or killing yourself. Who wants to sit through a game where your teammates are doing these things? 343i please hire some capable people with some street smarts to properly run future matchmaking. You have already dragged Halo down so far, don’t beat a dead horse you pathetic tontos!

Just play another game.

If Halo 4 has a quit ban I’m done with the series, tired of being forced to suffer with hostile “teammates” that think it’s fun to grief and/or betray.

Often these “teammates” are raging into the mic about some dialup host and how their shots aren’t registering on enemies, they can’t quit because of the quit ban so they decide to grief and/or betray to waste time and speed up the oppositions kill rate so the game is over sooner.

The only way to play this game frequently and still enjoy it is with friends and then it’s frequent blowouts so the game isn’t fun.