Voridus infused mine drop next to base

As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.

I’m unclear as to what the actual problem is? Could you explain it a little bit more clearly as to which mine? The grunts mines?

Are you talking about the area of effect of the gel pools created? Or what? I’m honestly confused…

> 2533274792014876;2:
> I’m unclear as to what the actual problem is? Could you explain it a little bit more clearly as to which mine? The grunts mines?
>
> Are you talking about the area of effect of the gel pools created? Or what? I’m honestly confused…

yeah the infused mine from voridus. His first leader power basically. I am going to either watch netflix or use him and do the same thing so others can report it as well; it’s kind of a pure game ruiner.

> 2533274941559896;1:
> As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.

I see no problem with what is happening

> 2533274859484857;4:
> > 2533274941559896;1:
> > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
>
> I see no problem with what is happening

Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being confused.

OP didn’t exactly say it clearly but basically the infusion mine can reach structures and destroy mini bases and buildings on your base. It can also deny you from building on that pad for the entire duration of the infusion gel pool (which lasts an eternity). The mine is being completely exploited right now and will absolutely ruin the game. Give it a week for it to get discovered, and it will be just like the ship master recon mine exploit from way back in the day.

> 2533274843762975;6:
> OP didn’t exactly say it clearly but basically the infusion mine can reach structures and destroy mini bases and buildings on your base. It can also deny you from building on that pad for the entire duration of the infusion gel pool (which lasts an eternity). The mine is being completely exploited right now and will absolutely ruin the game. Give it a week for it to get discovered, and it will be just like the ship master recon mine exploit from way back in the day.

Sounds about right thanks!

Im having to much fun with this mine, not on bases, but in squads, i dont abuse bugs, but still dont nerf its damage pls, just to buildings :frowning:

> 2533274890771440;8:
> Im having to much fun with this mine, not on bases, but in squads, i dont abuse bugs, but still dont nerf its damage pls, just to buildings :frowning:

yeah that would be a start

> 2533274941559896;5:
> > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> >
> > I see no problem with what is happening
>
> Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being confused.

ive seen the damage and they are spending money for a leader power to use it. u also have ur own leader power to use to give u an advantage

> 2533274941559896;5:
> > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> >
>
> Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being confused.

no confusion here, and u must have confusion if u think these leaders are so bad that they are toxic

> 2533274859484857;11:
> > 2533274941559896;5:
> > > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> > >
> > > I see no problem with what is happening
> >
> > Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being confused.
>
> no confusion here, and u must have confusion if u think these leaders are so bad that they are toxic

Tried it, can confirm it’s broken. What do you mean spending money for the ability, you realize it’s the price of a grunt plus a little power right? Less than 200 resources to destroy two buildings, and prevent your opponent from using those spots for roughly 2 minutes (haven’t timed it so not 100% sure here). Even without the building damage it’s insanely good for an early rush coupled with grenadiers. I’m sure OP would gladly show you in a custom game that it’s broken, and if he won’t I’d be willing to help you out.

Fix it. Enemy mines area of placement should be further away from base. Allied mines can be close

> 2533274843481335;12:
> > 2533274859484857;11:
> > > 2533274941559896;5:
> > > > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> > > >
> > > > I see no problem with what is happening
> > >
> > > Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being confused.
> >
> > no confusion here, and u must have confusion if u think these leaders are so bad that they are toxic
>
> Tried it, can confirm it’s broken. What do you mean spending money for the ability, you realize it’s the price of a grunt plus a little power right? Less than 200 resources to destroy two buildings, and prevent your opponent from using those spots for roughly 2 minutes (haven’t timed it so not 100% sure here). Even without the building damage it’s insanely good for an early rush coupled with grenadiers. I’m sure OP would gladly show you in a custom game that it’s broken, and if he won’t I’d be willing to help you out.

I will be glad to show anyone in a custom game just message me on xbox :smiley:

> 2533274941559896;5:
> > 2533274859484857;4:
> >
>
> Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being

people like you make me hate this community

you just want to spread toxic and complain instead of making solutions

> 2535451908440143;15:
> > 2533274941559896;5:
> > > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> > >
> > > I see no problem with what is happening
> >
> > Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being
>
> people like you make me hate this community
>
> you just want to spread toxic and complain instead of making solutions

this, my son, is a stairway to the solution and when you call others toxic, you are indeed the toxic one. The point has already been made to help the mine not destroy building structures. If you don’t see the problem, it’s because you haven’t experienced it yet, but you will sooner or later; unless they fix it first. I have stated very often imo with the leaders being ugly and disgusting; but that is IMO, to be taken lightly and comically.

Simple fixes to this,

• Remove Mine effect if it isn’t triggered. Currently, it blows up even if you shoot it down and leaves goop.
    Con: using the mine in a big fight is going to be impossible as it will probably die before it triggers

• Decrease the duration of the mine’s goop. It’s really stupid how the duration of the goop lasts longer than the cooldown of the mine itself.
    Con: can’t think of any.3. Expand the mine-free area around bases.

I’m not recommending all these changes happen but the state of the mine right now is pretty obnoxious.

> 2533274941559896;16:
> > 2535451908440143;15:
> > > 2533274941559896;5:
> > > > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> > > >
> > > > I see no problem with what is happening
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274941559896;16:
> > > > > 2535451908440143;15:
> > > > > > 2533274941559896;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274859484857;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533274941559896;1:
> > > > > > > > As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I see no problem with what is happening
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being
> > > > >
> > > > > people like you make me hate this community
> > > > >
> > > > > you just want to spread toxic and complain instead of making solutions
> > > >
> > > > this, my son, is a stairway to the solution and when you call others toxic, you are indeed the toxic one. The point has already been made to help the mine not destroy a building structures. If you don’t see the problem, it’s because you haven’t experienced it yet, but you will sooner or later; unless they fix it first.
> > >
> > > Of course you don’t… Remember this is in the absolute beginning of the game where you might have a marine or two coming out. The last 7 games i’ve been using voridus with people being upset but I explain the need of it being fixed. Playing like this is like a chore though. My goodness the game was in a good spot before these toxic leaders. You don’t see a problem with your base being infused by a mine in the first minute of a game? You really must have some confusion. I will gladly show you in game if you’d like, then you would probably support me instead of being
> >
> > people like you make me hate this community
> >
> > you just want to spread toxic and complain instead of making solutions
>
> this, my son, is a stairway to the solution and when you call others toxic, you are indeed the toxic one. The point has already been made to help the mine not destroy a building structures. If you don’t see the problem, it’s because you haven’t experienced it yet, but you will sooner or later; unless they fix it f
>
> i

thx for bring it to my attention now im going to try to abuse this because u know im soooo toxic

> 2533274855759629;17:
> Simple fixes to this,
>
>
> - Remove Mine effect if it isn’t triggered. Currently, it blows up even if you shoot it down and leaves goop.
> Con: using the mine in a big fight is going to be impossible as it will probably die before it triggers
>
> - Decrease the duration of the mine’s goop. It’s really stupid how the duration of the goop lasts longer than the cooldown of the mine itself.
> Con: can’t think of any.3. Expand the mine-free area around bases.
>
> I’m not recommending all these changes happen but the state of the mine right now is pretty obnoxious.

agreeeeed the goop’s duration is disgustingly too long

> 2533274941559896;1:
> As you are building your third building, which should be armory(just kidding) the grunt squad of voridus is there to drop a mine next to your base. It is very difficult not to explode it because you have the three grunt squads walking around shooting the base. It explodes and you pretty much can’t build in three build slots and the base gets damaged. It’s an obvious huge bug that was probably not intended. As the opinion side of the matter am I the only one that finds voridus toxic? Makes for extremely lame gameplay with all these pools of diarrhea that he lays around. But this is only my opinion on that side. But seriously the mine drop! Disgusting! I love the new leaders like a vegetarian loves double quarter pounders at mcdonalds.

I like how you are telling everyone about the problem but you’re the one that is abusing it. You won’t get any respect from me or any other good player for abusing such a thing…