Volume control

So just like before every other Halo, I’m gonna ask again;
Can I haz vulome controlz?

I use headphones so I can’t play voice through headset. The thing is, “voice through speakers” isn’t loud enough. I can’t hear my friends talking over the sound of Halo sometimes. I mean come on, that should be a standard feature of every single game.

Volume control would be nice, I agree.

Help give me an option to optimize my surround sound. There are NO audio options in Reach.

Did you mess with Voice Volume and Game Volume in your Xbox Voice preferences?

If you turn Game Volume down… the game gets quieter when someone talks.

> Did you mess with Voice Volume and Game Volume in your Xbox Voice preferences?
>
> If you turn Game Volume down… the game gets quieter when someone talks.

Yes I know and that is actually something I hate (volume of the game turning down and back up whenever someone coughs or throws his TV out the window, which is pretty often - at least for the coughing).
Gears of War for example has sound control. I just turn the volume of the game down and my amplifier up. Problem solved. Can hear everyone perfectly without the sound volume confusing the hell out of me.
Can’t do that in halo for some reason.

I don’t get why they don’t let us have FULL control over controls, audio, video like in Battlefield 3…

> I don’t get why they don’t let us have FULL control over controls, audio, video like in Battlefield 3…

True dat. Game that has one of the most complex settings regarding gametypes doesn’t have simple volume regulation. Ooops.