Voices of War Req Pack Pricing

I could not find a thread on this specifically, so I thought I would just ask it.
What is the price (if it’s not free) is the Voices of War Req Pack?

Basically I’ve been ignoring the pay-only req packs over the years, but I don’t remember seeing one on the Voices of War. The current description doesn’t have any pricing (cash or req points). I push the “A” button, thinking that it would show me the price for it right before I commit to purchasing it, but there’s nothing. I go to the Microsoft Store and there it says it $9.99 (or $8.99 w/ Game Pass). Is this correct? It just seems really strange to me that there would be pricing in one place and no pricing in another.

Yes, I believe it’s ten bucks.

Copy that.

I think that they should reduce the cost of this pack mainly because of how many people would like to get it but would most likely need to spend $5 on something else. It would not only be helpful on the part of Halo’s Spartans, but also making more in profit because of how much more people would get the pack because of the fact that the price was decreased by 50% if it was set to $5.

> 2535449243961050;4:
> I think that they should reduce the cost of this pack mainly because of how many people would like to get it but would most likely need to spend $5 on something else. It would not only be helpful on the part of Halo’s Spartans, but also making more in profit because of how much more people would get the pack because of the fact that the price was decreased by 50% if it was set to $5.

Use the Microsoft/bing rewards program online and on Xbox one app…do some simple stuff get points and use them for Microsoft gift cards and get stuff “free” that is what I have been doing.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> > 2535449243961050;4:
> > I think that they should reduce the cost of this pack mainly because of how many people would like to get it but would most likely need to spend $5 on something else. It would not only be helpful on the part of Halo’s Spartans, but also making more in profit because of how much more people would get the pack because of the fact that the price was decreased by 50% if it was set to $5.
>
> Use the Microsoft/bing rewards program online and on Xbox one app…do some simple stuff get points and use them for Microsoft gift cards and get stuff “free” that is what I have been doing.

NICE! I forgot about the points program. Thanks for that.

$9.99 unless you have game pass it’s a dollar cheaper.

> 2533274843446007;7:
> $9.99 unless you have game pass it’s a dollar cheaper.

I saw that. I just wish that 343i would have put that on the screen IN GAME. Less confusing.

> 2533274818296263;8:
> > 2533274843446007;7:
> > $9.99 unless you have game pass it’s a dollar cheaper.
>
> I saw that. I just wish that 343i would have put that on the screen IN GAME. Less confusing.

I agree… You have to go to the store and dig around for it.

I payed 10 bucks.

> 2535438497572695;10:
> I payed 10 bucks.

That’s one of the only things I paid cash for in H5. It’s a DLC purchase not like buying a gold pack that you burn in 10 seconds.

> 2533274818296263;1:
> I could not find a thread on this specifically, so I thought I would just ask it.
> What is the price (if it’s not free) is the Voices of War Req Pack?
>
> Basically I’ve been ignoring the pay-only req packs over the years, but I don’t remember seeing one on the Voices of War. The current description doesn’t have any pricing (cash or req points). I push the “A” button, thinking that it would show me the price for it right before I commit to purchasing it, but there’s nothing. I go to the Microsoft Store and there it says it $9.99 (or $8.99 w/ Game Pass). Is this correct? It just seems really strange to me that there would be pricing in one place and no pricing in another.

343 should make this pack buyable at 200,000 req points