Voices of War req pack is live

Voices of war

Also a free update pack and a giftable gold pack was in my available packs

The grunt is pretty cool

> 2533274816788253;1:
> Voices of war

Just a heads up for those partaking in order to get it to register for me I had to get the update do a had reset then open the pack.

I want Buck. Exuberant Witness, seems funny as well. I don’t really want Yabda though. I’ll have to get it soon…

EDIT: Sorry Sane, I technically broke the Spartan Rank posting streak again.

I’m still having some blank cards. Unlocked everything except for the Voices pack will do that another time.

I just wish the grunt said more things against how good you do. he should be like aww you just got lucky there. or this next wave will kill you… stuff like that.

Grunt is awesome… Exuberant witness sucks… Trying Buck

Can you only get the announcers by buying them or can you unlock them through gold packs?

> 2535423772464371;9:
> Can you only get the announcers by buying them or can you unlock them through gold packs?

They are purchase only

Buck is pretty good. probably the one most will use who buy the pack. I will go between the grunt, Buck, and even Palmer still. hopefully they add more voices in the future.

Xubie all day for me. I find her quips to be hilarious and charming at the same time. I’ll throw in Buck here and there too.

My only complaint is I wish we could individually change the arena and WZ voices instead of one voice for both. But I can very easily overlook that. Money well spent IMO.

Still thinking about it.

Anyone having trouble buying it?
I can’t…it says “season pass error, try again later” every time i klick on it withing the game :confused: I’m from Europe btw.

> 2533274872259254;14:
> Anyone having trouble buying it?
> I can’t…it says “season pass error, try again later” every time i klick on it withing the game :confused: I’m from Europe btw.

Quote form ske7ch’s update Q&A:

“Don’t worry, it’s coming! There was a slight delay in releasing the new Voices of War REQ pack in non-English regions (“non-English” as defined by the regional settings of your Xbox One). We anticipate the pack will be released worldwide to non-English regions the week of Dec. 12 and will spread the word once we’ve verified it’s available. Thank you for your patience!
Note: Some players are reporting a “season pass” error when trying to purchase the Voices of War pack from the Marketplace store. This is a result of the pack not being officially available yet in your region.”

> 2533274870717152;15:
> > 2533274872259254;14:
> > Anyone having trouble buying it?
> > I can’t…it says “season pass error, try again later” every time i klick on it withing the game :confused: I’m from Europe btw.
>
> Quote form ske7ch’s update Q&A:
>
> “Don’t worry, it’s coming! There was a slight delay in releasing the new Voices of War REQ pack in non-English regions (“non-English” as defined by the regional settings of your Xbox One). We anticipate the pack will be released worldwide to non-English regions the week of Dec. 12 and will spread the word once we’ve verified it’s available. Thank you for your patience!
> Note: Some players are reporting a “season pass” error when trying to purchase the Voices of War pack from the Marketplace store. This is a result of the pack not being officially available yet in your region.”

Ooooh wow thank you :slight_smile: I’m gonna switch my locations and try it out :slight_smile: thank you for the quick response :slight_smile:

> 2533274872259254;16:
> > 2533274870717152;15:
> > > 2533274872259254;14:
> > > Anyone having trouble buying it?
> > > I can’t…it says “season pass error, try again later” every time i klick on it withing the game :confused: I’m from Europe btw.
> >
> > Quote form ske7ch’s update Q&A:
> >
> > “Don’t worry, it’s coming! There was a slight delay in releasing the new Voices of War REQ pack in non-English regions (“non-English” as defined by the regional settings of your Xbox One). We anticipate the pack will be released worldwide to non-English regions the week of Dec. 12 and will spread the word once we’ve verified it’s available. Thank you for your patience!
> > Note: Some players are reporting a “season pass” error when trying to purchase the Voices of War pack from the Marketplace store. This is a result of the pack not being officially available yet in your region.”
>
> Ooooh wow thank you :slight_smile: I’m gonna switch my locations and try it out :slight_smile: thank you for the quick response :slight_smile:

Did it work?

Cool :slight_smile:

> 2533274870717152;15:
> > 2533274872259254;14:
> > I can’t…it says “season pass error, try again later” every time i klick on it withing the game :confused: I’m from Europe btw.
>
>
> “Don’t worry, it’s coming! There was a slight delay in releasing the new Voices of War REQ pack in non-English regions (“non-English” as defined by the regional settings of your Xbox One). We anticipate the pack will be released worldwide to non-English regions the week of Dec. 12 and will spread the word once we’ve verified it’s available. Thank you for your patience!
> Note: Some players are reporting a “season pass” error when trying to purchase the Voices of War pack from the Marketplace store. This is a result of the pack not being officially available yet in your region.”

Thanks for the info man :slight_smile:

> 2533274870717152;15:
> > 2533274872259254;14:
>
>

Thanks man. Was looking for this. Still getting the season pass error, i live in norway