VOICES OF WAR PREMIUM PACK Does not work properly

Hi @ All,
My problem is sied the new update is available in the REQ Pack shop the package: VOICES OF WAR PREMIUM REQ PACK.
And every time webb I try to buy I get only the message Sesaon passport error, and does not work. And I owned the warzone REQ PACK. So please please can someone help me or me zumidest say what I can still try?

> 2533274903799137;1:
> Hi @ All,
> My problem is sied the new update is available in the REQ Pack shop the package: VOICES OF WAR PREMIUM REQ PACK.
> And every time webb I try to buy I get only the message Sesaon passport error, and does not work. And I owned the warzone REQ PACK. So please please can someone help me or me zumidest say what I can still try?

Are you in an English speaking region? It isn’t currently available outside of those regions at the moment.

The only workaround i’ve come up so far is buy United kingdom pounds (xbox points card) of maby US dollars and change your system location to the one or the other. Then buy the -Yoink-. (u probably have to use a united kingdom of united states adress). I have been trying to get the voices of war for days now. It has infuriated me a bit lately. So i’ve gone to some lenght to get it, I wasted €10 on it because you cant use it :S

But finely with buying united kingdom pounds and changing my location to UK it finally worked. I’m glad that workes! So if you walk the extra mile you will be able to buy it!