VOICES OF WAR PACK (EU VERSION) PROBLEM

I just bought the req voice pack (I’m european) and I turned on the Buck one…well, guess what? I can’t hear any announcer voice now just the game sound.
I tried everything (Xbox reset, game reset etc but nothing happen) please someone tell me what to do cause I spend my money on it and I was very exited about that.

I bought a Voice of war announcer pack too.
But it is not working in the Japanese language version.
Except for the default announcer, no one announces in Warzone :frowning:

> 2533274808573426;2:
> I bought a Voice of war announcer pack too.
> But it is not working in the Japanese language version.
> Except for the default announcer, no one announces in Warzone :frowning:

this is really bad I just spend 10 euro for nothing, If you have any news about that please let me know…

I can confirm that Voices of War does not work in Italy. Multiple users from my community are reporting that the VoW REQ Pack is full of issues. The selected announcer doesn’t speak during gameplay. You can have a preview of the voices only from the game menu.

Same problem. No in-game announcer. I’m from Italy

Just caught some tweets from ske7ch, looks like the team are looking into this issue now

> 2533274813317074;6:
> Just caught some tweets from ske7ch, looks like the team are looking into this issue now

Yeah a week ago they replied to me saying that they were working on VoW for EU players. So I guess they know about issues on the REQ pack for us :slight_smile:

The voices only play if your console is set to english. I’m in germany and that fixed the problem for me. To bad for all the non native speaker.

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Several my friends have same problem (Russian version).

In PT-BR dont work too.

Waiting fix it

I can’t even purchase the req pack at all. I live in Singapore btw and our first language is English.

Still not avail in Austria (German speaking). WT*? I’m playing everything in English anyways guys…c’mon!!

The REQ pack has been removed for now due to the issues with voices not working in game for some regions. Hopefully it won’t be long before it becomes available again

> 2533274813317074;14:
> The REQ pack has been removed for now due to the issues with voices not working in game for some regions. Hopefully it won’t be long before it becomes available again

Oh ok that makes sense… Thx

Now voice of war pack exists in the waiting list of my xbox.
Either way, I will play with Blitz beta until that is fixed.

> 2533274813317074;14:
> The REQ pack has been removed for now due to the issues with voices not working in game for some regions. Hopefully it won’t be long before it becomes available again

> Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Some people got their money back without asking for a refund. :\

> 2533274800111069;17:
> Some people got their money back without asking for a refund. :\

I’d guess those that bought it after it was released will have gotten a refund becuase it was later pulled again. You should be free to buy it once the issue is fixed and the pack becomes available again

> 2533274813317074;18:
> > 2533274800111069;17:
> > Some people got their money back without asking for a refund. :
>
> I’d guess those that bought it after it was released will have gotten a refund becuase it was later pulled again. You should be free to buy it once the issue is fixed and the pack becomes available again

Thank you :slight_smile:

I changed my Xbox language to English.
Voice of war pack works fine now.
This refund means that it takes a long time to fix this issue.
The release date of Halowars2 is very close, so they can’t spend enough time to fix Halo5 :’(