Voices for Multiplayer Spartan Ops

Since Firefight is no longer in this game, I hope 343i would keep some features like FF voices for Spartan Ops and maybe for the traditional multiplayer, Bungie never said anything to implement voices in multiplayer like other FPS (when you throw a frag your char says “Throwing grenade” for example) and it becomes so quietly, so I hope 343i implement voices at least for Spartan Ops.

Sure, it woudl be nice to have a talking character at least, maybe they could use some of the campaign voices or something. However, either they’ll have Firefight style voices (many voices, few lines, no meaning) or they’ll have real voiceovers for each mission, but then just one male/female voice to limit the costs and time spent.
I rather just have a default voice that responded o environments and even encounters, or were part of cut-scenes, then Firefight style voices where they just say the same few lines over and over.

> Sure, it woudl be nice to have a talking character at least, maybe they could use some of the campaign voices or something. However, either they’ll have Firefight style voices (many voices, few lines, no meaning) or they’ll have real voiceovers for each mission, but then just one male/female voice to limit the costs and time spent.
> I rather just have a default voice that responded o environments and even encounters, or were part of cut-scenes, then Firefight style voices where they just say the same few lines over and over.

I agree they might have actually voices for are Spartans IV’s in Spartan ops just like Reach’s campaign this I think would be cool.

> Sure, it woudl be nice to have a talking character at least, maybe they could use some of the campaign voices or something. However, either they’ll have Firefight style voices (many voices, few lines, no meaning) or they’ll have real voiceovers for each mission, but then just one male/female voice to limit the costs and time spent.
> I rather just have a default voice that responded o environments and even encounters, or were part of cut-scenes, then Firefight style voices where they just say the same few lines over and over.

Yes, I will be happy even if they only add a default voices that actually could talk, in Halo Reach MP it just moan and grunts and my allies never knew if the enemies are near unless they used sprint.