Voice Over Customization

I was just thinking that it would be cool to have voice over customization like in Reach or ODST where you’re character sounds like MC, Buck, Arbiter, etc. while doing damage in multi-player. May be in Halo 6 or a future update? :slight_smile:

Sounds sorta like a nice idea

yeah I was hoping they would do the voice over again with every character from the games.

As long as snoop dog isn’t involved in this, it seems fun.

Oh yeah I forgot about firefight voices in Halo Reach, but if 343 added them, then you would probably have to buy even more REQ packs and hope to get the voice you want. For example let’s say I want to get Emile’s voice I would have to buy REQ packs until I get lucky.

> 2533274885300398;5:
> Oh yeah I forgot about firefight voices in Halo Reach, but if 343 added them, then you would probably have to buy even more REQ packs and hope to get the voice you want. For example let’s say I want to get Emile’s voice I would have to buy REQ packs until I get lucky.

But isn’t that the point of the REQ system, to give players a goal, or something to achieve? 343 left so much customization out of the game. Even something small like firefight voices would be great.

It really should return.

I’d choose the Arbiter. Keith David ≥ Morgan Freeman. I said it.

> 2533274808694897;8:
> I’d choose the Arbiter. Keith David ≥ Morgan Freeman. I said it.

Yea the arbiter is the best.

Ive thought about this from the start considering its kinda of hard to figure out who is actually talking while in game. whether it be a Spartan or a marine. Alsom I want my lady to be unique darnit.

I would be nice to have that :slight_smile: Have a little variation in a battle would be cool, it would be hilarious to have a grunt voice XD

Haha! Grunt voice would be funny. Arbiter has one of the best though.

Halo reach and Halo ODST was just for firefight not multiplayer / PVP
In other words, it would be a useless asset to the game. It was in REACH, It only worked in Halo ODST because you played as the campaign characters.
Halo REACH was weak in my mind, Thats coming from a die hard Halo fan who grew up playing it and and reading and UNDERSTANDING WHATS GOING ON IN THE SERIES

If you mean the same thing, I had the exact same idea a while back, which I posted about here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/alt-multiplayer-voices/ac036818-2267-4f5b-afb1-d4ec726f5f15/posts

It’s definitely still on my wishlist! :slight_smile:

I liked that feature a lot. I wish they had it in here, as another level of personalization. I would’ve gotten (I would try) Buck’s voice. To bad the laser isn’t green (but that awful white, like all of the random white in H5) anymore, because he would’ve said “I am green, and very very mean!” I remember that you could get Cortana’s, Chief’s, and Sergeant Johnson’s voice.

> 2533275024758028;13:
> Halo reach and Halo ODST was just for firefight not multiplayer / PVP
> In other words, it would be a useless asset to the game. It was in REACH, It only worked in Halo ODST because you played as the campaign characters.
> Halo REACH was weak in my mind, Thats coming from a die hard Halo fan who grew up playing it and and reading and UNDERSTANDING WHATS GOING ON IN THE SERIES

no need to be loud.

> 2717573882290912;4:
> As long as snoop dog isn’t involved in this, it seems fun.

“Dem covizzle biznizzle’s are headin’ up our Left Flizzle. Git on dat gun foo! pew pew

I don’t know, I’d be too busy laughing to shoot anything

sounds cool

> 2533274885300398;5:
> Oh yeah I forgot about firefight voices in Halo Reach, but if 343 added them, then you would probably have to buy even more REQ packs and hope to get the voice you want. For example let’s say I want to get Emile’s voice I would have to buy REQ packs until I get lucky.

You could unlock with a sort of commendation…

id still go for chief or cortona