Voice Chat Through Speakers

As most of you know, Xbox One does not offer the option to play voice chat through speakers once you plug in your mic. I like to use my Turtle Beach headset and put the mic around my neck to just use to the boom to speak into. But I can’t do this with the current configuration. Others have expressed an interest in the option to play voice chat through speakers as well. Destiny offers this option. Does anyone know if H5 will have this option since MS does not seem interested in fixing the issue?

Well, that’s new I guess…

But I’m not too sure. I would probably go with no though.

I would honestly love that option. It would help out with me having game nights.

> 2533274808316762;1:
> As most of you know, Xbox One does not offer the option to play voice chat through speakers once you plug in your mic. I like to use my Turtle Beach headset and put the mic around my neck to just use to the boom to speak into. But I can’t do this with the current configuration. Others have expressed an interest in the option to play voice chat through speakers as well. Destiny offers this option. Does anyone know if H5 will have this option since MS does not seem interested in fixing the issue?

I absolutely loved Destiny’s take on it, that if anything in that game was awesome.

Inside a certain radius around the player, others sounded like they stood next to you, and with surround sound, you could tell where they were positioned, behind you, to your left etc. Now if they ventured outside that radius they sounded like they were on radio or something similar.

I too like to play with my proper headset on and mic around my neck, so I too support this idea.

That’d be convenient. My capture card doesn’t pick up in-game banter otherwise.

id rather have voice chat through speakers than kinect mic people. can we get a function swap

Just out of curosity, is it possible to use my X41’s with the Xbox One?

I don’t have an Xbox One until October (H5 edition of course) and id really like to know.

> 2533274811722145;7:
> Just out of curosity, is it possible to use my X41’s with the Xbox One?
>
> I don’t have an Xbox One until October (H5 edition of course) and id really like to know.

are those the wireless ones for 360? or 3.5 mm jack headphones

I wanted this as well but i guess there would be an issue with people who have kinects because you could turn their xbox off or troll them just make saying commands loud enough through your tv speakers.

I loved voice through speakers in any halo but i have astro a40’s so it doesnt really bother me any more. but when you only use a headset to chat and not both then i could see the issue.

I have the Astro A40’s and I do not have any problem with chat, due to the fact that I can control game X chat volume