Voice chat issues

enabled open mic, but still cant hear anyone and they cant hear me, microphone symbol showing and working when talking.

2 Likes

What system are you on? I’m on PC and my friend is on an Xbox Series X. He can hear me thru the in-game chat, but I can’t hear him. If we do a cross-platform Xbox Live Party Chat, we can both hear one another fine. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m having this issue also

Same issue here. Very annoying

I submitted a ticket to support so I’ll let you know what I hear back. I’m hoping it’s sooner rather than later!

I thought I read in the Settings that open chat in game is only active if everyone in the game has it turned on. (I could have read that wrong though because I thought that sounded really strange.)

got the same issue here too! open mic settings but my mic has a line through as though it’s muted!
Have logged a ticket too, seen a few people of reddit groups reporting this too.

I’ve been in Discord with my friends and teamed up with them playing in game, and I’m the only one who can’t hear people in game. :pensive:

That’s a bummer :-1:
Hopefully they can get it sorted through your support ticket.
(I know when my friend and I have chat issues we hard reset everything and that usually fixes it.)
Good luck to you.

1 Like