Voice chat issues

Hello
The only thing i want to ask, am i the only one who has no voice chat connection? I mean, i dont hear anyone who talk in game. I tried everything to fix it, but still doesnt work for me. I had a very fun game few days ago and i missed a lot of social thing you know…xd My friend had to tell me what is going on :frowning:

Make sure you don’t have your voice channel set to ‘Off’. I know it sounds obvious but I originally thought that was global chat because I only pressed the left arrow, haha.

> 2535406718185548;2:
> Make sure you don’t have your voice channel set to ‘Off’. I know it sounds obvious but I originally thought that was global chat because I only pressed the left arrow, haha.

nice one :smiley: But my ingame settings are fine. :(:frowning: btw still doesnt work

Mine hasn’t ever worked either. I have submitted tickets only to receive automated responses. I’ve stopped playing Halo since the last week of December because it still hasn’t been resolved. Voice chat is an integral part of Halo and I refuse to play without it.