Voice Banned

i started up my halo 4 this morning and received this message: “This account has been banned from using voice online for a week. http://www.halo4.com/ban” i have no idea why this happened, because i am not unsporting, i am almost always in an xbox live party with my friends that im playing halo with, so when we are loud and annoying, we dont offend anyone, and i dont, and never have cheated. can someone tell me whats going on?

Yeah I log on and had the same thing. I thought mabye it was because I was using my kinect for mic…

Now i need to know are you talking with your head set? Iv been seeing lots of players getting banned for voice chat yet all the stories seem to be the same. My friends and i are just in a party chat so im wondering if other players are filing complants because were in party chat. I was under the impression that you get a voice ban for trash talking

> Now i need to know are you talking with your head set? Iv been seeing lots of players getting banned for voice chat yet all the stories seem to be the same. My friends and i are just in a party chat so im wondering if other players are filing complants because were in party chat. I was under the impression that you get a voice ban for trash talking

voice bans are dealt to people who get muted quite frequently because its assume that people who are muted frequently are being “unsociable”.