VOICE ACTORS WANTED - HALO 4 MACHINIMA

WARNING NOTICE: I am searching for dedicated voice actors ONLY! If you are not serious about machinima, turn back now. If you audition you may request a minor or major role.

If a major role is selected, you will be asked to voice act for all 16 Episodes with many lines in each. This series may go on for over a year. If you are not able to commit to a year DO NOT AUDITION FOR A MAJOR ROLE!

Machinima: New Harmony (Halo 4 Machinima)

Directed by: Luke Samuelson

Produced by: Turbulation Productions

About New Harmony: In the post war era of Halo 3, the abandoned planet New Harmony releases an unnatural heat signature. Normally, this would be dismissed without a second thought, but when further investigation is commenced, the UNSC discover an active jammer. This stirs mixed emotion since New Harmony is uncomfortable close to earth, thus capable of an attack with little to no effort. So, the UNSC decide to send in Team Saber (Saber Team are OCESs = ONI Combat Efficient Scientist)

Saber Team will be sent to New Harmony to document and investigate the unnatural heat signature. Unfortunately they
will be sent without any contact or help from the UNSC, due to the jammer. Evac will be sent to Monistir, New Harmony 7 days after the Operation is begun.

As Saber embarks on their journey throughout New Harmony, they are confronted by a frightening mystery, that threatens the lives of billions. But further into their journey, a second discover makes the first, the least of their problems.

Note: This machinima will be illustrated through 16 Episodes. About 15 minutes per episode.

I will need a total of 30 Voice Actors and 100 Body Actors, so there’s room for many.

Audition the lines below, then send them to turbulationproductions@live.com. Make sure they are rendered as wav. or mp3. or I will be unable to view them. Be sure to include your role preference; minor or major. Keep in mind, major role actors will be required to voice act for all 16 episodes, this may last up to a year.

Note: Try all Characters, this way I know what you sound like and may ask you to play a different character that matches your voice tone.

Characters…

Eli: (Male)(Age: 30’s) Sounds like: A Commander, similar to Carter from Halo Reach. He is a nice guy and tries to avoid conflict.

Lines: “It is highly unlikely that a ‘shadow’ is here or was spotted. But me and Bella both DID see the same thing. But whoever it is- or whatever it is, has not harmed us nor has it posed any threats. Therefore it dose NOT jeopardize our mission nor is it a primary concern. Correct?” (Mood: Rational, thinking logically, calm)

Lines: “Why is it Bella, that whenever your given orders from me, you follow; no questions asked. But with anyone else, it’s physically painful?” (Starting to get annoyed)

Lines: “This is ONI Operative Eli James, of Saber Team. Does anyone read? Over.”

Lines: “Is this it then? No one else made it?” (Sad, tearing up)

Bella: (Female)(Age: 30’s) Sounds like: Cortana form Halo. She is very smart and intelligent. Talks fast. Tactical. Asks questions.

Lines: “Absolutely not. I know what I saw. And for god sake, I’m a medic. I am aware of the symptoms.” (Confident in her answer; some what sassy)

Lines: “Safety precautions? Really? Whatever ‘Dangers’ are on New Harmony I’m sure me and Eli can handle them just fine.” (Sassy)

Lines: “We have been walking for twelve hours, how are they not tired?” (Exhausted; shocked)

Lines: “Because I trust you Eli, but after what happened to Wayne, I barely trust anyone, especially NOT Spartans.” (Sympathetic; traumatizing past experiences)

Ace: (Male)(Age: 30’s) Sounds like: A commander. Talks Slowly and in a mellow tone. Talks intelligently.

Lines:“So, let me get this straight. A ‘shadow’, on a near impossible to reach cliff, just happened to drop a magnum. Out of the blue?” (Sarcastic; not believing Bella’s story)

Lines: “That’s right, Harmony has been vacant for more than two decades. I just find your siting somewhat…in probable.” (Stating the facts; Rational)

Lines: “Actually, traveling in wet and darkened conditions is considered hazardous for a number of reasons; including reduced visibility, impaired judgment, increased lightning strikes on moving metal objects, and of course more vulnerable to an attack by perhaps Shadows. Not to mention rest and sleep are essential for all NATURAL human beings. Oh and I almost forgot, you have indeed proven yourself incapable of keeping up with the same pace as Gage and I. But, if your stubborn attitude acquires putting this entire squad into a dangerous envirment, as well as out ranking a Commanding officer, so be it, PRIVET.”

Lines: “Correct. I’m Ace, this is Gage.”

Gage: (Male)(Age: 30’s) Sounds like: A smart -Yoink-. Cracks jokes. Short tempered. British. Masculine.

Lines: “Ain’t use tu this much walkin, eh Saber?” (Joking; layied back)

Lines: “A shadow eh? You been taking your meds Bella?” (Sarcastic; joking; not believing Bella’s story)

Lines: “I don’t know Bella, a shadow? don’t it just seem a little…far-fetched?” (Sympathetic; nice; feels bad but doesn’t believe her)

Lines: “Wait, I thought New Harmony was abandoned, never to be found by the…Shadows?” (Confused)

Deadline: Auditions close November 6th, 2012!

More Information:

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/TURBULATION

Read more: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=machinima&thread=22959&page=1#ixzz1y449LSBH

hey i may give it a try…

Alright cool. Thanks for the upcoming audition.

PS. Can’t get into these characters? Well you’ll possibly be glad to know an Elite role just opened up! If you can speak like an Elite and are fluent in English and Blarg, then this role is for you!

i would like to join

I would love to go for the Elite position, and I have sent you an email if you could respond, I am quite fluent in Elite sounding english and Blargish.

Thanks.

Yes, I reviewed it and replied. But I have not heard your reply yet.

bump

The Ghost of Saber coming soon to my YouTube Channel.

Bump

I’ll try it I mean I going to be start making a bunch of machinmas so ill give it a try also how will he be recording via xbl or via skp let me know please

I’ll definitely give this a shot. I’ll be sending you auditions shortly. I have always been interested in voicing for a halo machinima so I know I will enjoy if you pick me. I’m very passionate about this sort of thing. I know that if you pick me that I will be dedicated to your series. Look forward to working with you.

I’ll give it a shot. I’m a female if that means anything. My gamertag is xUGxAG3NT T3X by the way. Halo Waypoint displays my old gamertag sometimes.

I may try, how many hours must be put into this? is there an age you want us to be around? I am an 18 year old male

i just got a microphone for my computer just less than an hour ago and i always wanted to to voice acting

I am requesting a minor role in your Halo 4 machinima. I am also good at forging and I have body acted in a halo: Reach machinima as well. My gamertag is FreeRuNer0100 or hit me up on Facebook, Trevor Matthew Daymude, or email me, trevor.daymude@gmail.com. Thank you! I hope I can help!

Is this still going on?

Why 100 actors when really you need 16 max? you don’t need that much but only enough to play different people with the needed armor.

I’ve been doing voice acting and studying it for 6 years now. I’d be willing to help you, and I’m also a machinima director as well. If you’re still looking for voice actors, you can also check my youtube channel and it will show demos of my previous works. IT’s the same as my gamertag but with and extra 1 Gregheff0511