Voice ACtors needed for Machinima Production

Hey everyone Meanscreen Production here with in need of help with our latest project Zion Unknown Hero(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUumbE2SOrQ&feature=plcp&context=C3ac4830UDOEgsToPDskKCjdBYfKnHYzV1kuqK09bz) Zion is a story about a man who has these powers, he however knows nothing of how or when he got them. He’s basically a lost soul trying to discover his true purpose, and his mysterious past.

Anyways on the point of this thread, I’m going to need Voice Actors and a pretty good amount of them, possibly even voice actors if it becomes necessary. I’m in the works for the script right now, but I can tell I need voice actors, so if you are interested then leave a comment or send a PM, I’ll be checking both frequently.

-Thanks Meanscreen Production

i’m willing :D, just message me on xbox, gtag= quackalackin.

Im in hit me up with some details. Ive got a nice recording setup and im part of a VA site if you need a person as a go through i can help.

How would I go about voice acting, through my xbox mic?

It’s Turtle Beach so the quality is k

I’ve never done any kind of particular voice acting, but I do the Podtacular Podcast and I have a Blue Yeti microphone.

Alright well for everyone who wants to do voice acting, I suggest downloading the program audacity onto your computer. It’s free and really easy to use and the quality works really well with it! If you have a desktop you can probably plug in a mic if you need to voice act and if you have a laptop you can just use the built in mic.

Here is the website to download:

> How would I go about voice acting, through my xbox mic?
>
> It’s Turtle Beach so the quality is k

It depends WHICH one you have, if it cant connect to a pc your out of luck. I you have a rock band mic, that has OK sound.

Guys I would really like it if you do voice act that you get audacity and email your lines when we do it. That’s the easiest process for me honestly, if you can get audacity or some program and have the ability to send the lines to me via email then please PM in my inbox and I can send you a character or two I have at the moment.

> Guys I would really like it if you do voice act that you get audacity and email your lines when we do it. That’s the easiest process for me honestly, if you can get audacity or some program and have the ability to send the lines to me via email then please PM in my inbox and I can send you a character or two I have at the moment.

Your inbox has been full

> > Guys I would really like it if you do voice act that you get audacity and email your lines when we do it. That’s the easiest process for me honestly, if you can get audacity or some program and have the ability to send the lines to me via email then please PM in my inbox and I can send you a character or two I have at the moment.
>
> Your inbox has been full

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know let me delete some stuff

Are you looking for any particular accents, or do you just want some made-up lines with our normal voices?

> Are you looking for any particular accents, or do you just want some made-up lines with our normal voices?

What I can do is send you a part of the script with a character and you can do a few different accents, and I can determine which would fit best, etc.

> > Are you looking for any particular accents, or do you just want some made-up lines with our normal voices?
>
> What I can do is send you a part of the script with a character and you can do a few different accents, and I can determine which would fit best, etc.

Whatever is best for you. Just send me a PM or you can email me: duststorm[at]podtacular.com.

> > > Are you looking for any particular accents, or do you just want some made-up lines with our normal voices?
> >
> > What I can do is send you a part of the script with a character and you can do a few different accents, and I can determine which would fit best, etc.
>
> Whatever is best for you. Just send me a PM or you can email me: duststorm[at]podtacular.com.

Alright I sent you an email, tell me if you get it.

> > > > Are you looking for any particular accents, or do you just want some made-up lines with our normal voices?
> > >
> > > What I can do is send you a part of the script with a character and you can do a few different accents, and I can determine which would fit best, etc.
> >
> > Whatever is best for you. Just send me a PM or you can email me: duststorm[at]podtacular.com.
>
> Alright I sent you an email, tell me if you get it.

I got it. I’ll get something to you soon.

alrighty thanks =)

Aye bro if still need some help on your machinima hit me up at Savage621 on xbox live

> Aye bro if still need some help on your machinima hit me up at Savage621 on xbox live

I’ll pm you on here.

Come on guys, I could really use some help with this!

Huh I’ve always been interested in machinima. I don’t have that much experience in voice acting, but I used to act in my first 2 years of high school. I also have a real high quality mic that I use for my gameplay commentaries, and I have a hauppauge HDPVR if you need some High Def recording.

I’m interested. How do i go about applying?