Voice Actor Auditions!!

Hello Everyone,
We are in need of voice actors but not for any specific roles yet. I am a part of meanscreen productions and we need reliable voice actors. You can send me an audition at ejbarreto96@gmail.com

I am looking for people of all ages and genders. All though i prefer you’ve passed puberty . . . especially male, i will take all auditions into concideration. Remember that if you don’t get a message back, it doesn’t mean i wont use you ever. I’m mainly building up a list of dedicated and talented voice actors. You could have the squeakiest voice ive ever heard, but if your talented with your voice then we could find a spot for you (but like i said, it might not be instant).

AUDITION REQUIRMENTS:

I want to hear your normal voice

I want to know any past experiences of voice acting(and if possible send a link to the video and tell me your character)

According to your voice, say your line:

Young Boy(13-)
Where… Where are you taking us?

Male(14+)
Who do you think you are?
How could you do that?! You betrayed me!

Young girl(14-)
You can’t tell me what to do! I’m the one with the gun!

Women(15+)
You know theres no reason for throwing a fit. You could have told me that in the first place!

These lines have nothing to do with any machinima. They are just so I can see what your capable of and how you would hear the lines.

Thank you and “Break a Leg”

lolololo

> lolololo

Whats so funny?

that’s my way of saying i’ll audition but only if we can 1v1 first :slight_smile:

also u spilled consydiration rung

> that’s my way of saying i’ll audition but only if we can 1v1 first :slight_smile:
>
> also u spilled consydiration rung

lol ya but i dont care to much about spelling when its all about voice.
Btw i dont think you want to 1v1 me. i SUCK at games. im one of those ppl that just love them anyway.

o nvm then :frowning:

Wow this seems like a great thread! This Meanscreen Team sounds really talented =p!